Who needs an engine.....

i realy hope this idiot wrecks his brain on a tree.i would not like to be the driver comming round a bend and hitting this kamikaze and then having nightmares.dear joyryder,please try to kill you without wrecking others life.petr:thumbsdown:

Keith

No different from a Kamikaze biker mate.. in fact he showed a lot of restraint and took blind corners well on his side.. and slowed right down for the car park.

He can ride on my roads anytime! :thumbsup:

Anyway, you shouldn't be wishing people dead....:shout:

Keith

Excuse me - Mr M8 your objections are both puzzling and ever so slightly ironic. This is a site celebrating some veery (potentially) dangerously fast racing cars from the 60's and '70's. Shall we remove them all and talk about marshmallow motors and chocolate crash barriers or perhaps you think you're on the QuiltMakers.com site ?

"and slowed right down for the car park"
he will slow down much faster if a car hit him.i dont mind him going to pieces.it is the correct driving individual having terrible nightmares for his future life i am thinking off.

hey keith.nice talking to you.stay sober and if possible,warn me in case we would be on the same track on the same time.i would be glad going fishing without even arguing to you.petr

Anyone here done downhill extreme sports racing ? I did it a year ago in a four wheel home built creation, quite scary with no engine and NO BRAKES on a steep road, dont know what speed I got to but an inch of the ground seems b***y fast.

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Excuse me - Mr M8 your objections are both puzzling and ever so slightly ironic. This is a site celebrating some veery (potentially) dangerously fast racing cars from the 60's and '70's. Shall we remove them all and talk about marshmallow motors and chocolate crash barriers or perhaps you think you're on the QuiltMakers.com site ?

Sorry mate but you missed the boat on this one. While I enjoyed the video and would like to see the braking setup, the video showed extremely reckless and dangerous behavior in my opinion. If it was performed on a closed course, then it would have been okay. However on the public roads it was totally reckless, despite the rider's ability and rational for not passing the biker. How would you feel if a child or anyone for that matter, left the park and walked across the road into the path of "Mr. Buggy Roller"? Surely, the pedestrian would suffer serious injuries if not death. How about the fact that the buggy roller most likely would be a distraction to other motorists. I would not want to be the driver of a vehicle or motorcycle who lost control of my car and caused an accident because I was distracted/interested in seeing someone fly by me on a skate board. Why was the video edited when Mr. Buggy Roller stood up and said "hi" to the motorcyclist? Was the cyclist startled? Did he swerve into the next lane?

As far as the cars we build, based upon your previous posts, I believe you are for safety. Despite the fact that our cars are extremely fast I don't believe you would condone street racing, or them being driven recklessly on the public roads, would you? Pedestrians are not permitted to walk across a race track on race days/track events. Not really much difference here. Safety should be first and foremost. There are just too many variables for things to go wrong on the public roads for such behavior.

I don't wish the daredevil harm. I just hope he uses a little more common sense next time and gets his kicks on closed courses with controlled environments.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
All in good fun gentlemen...

No one condones fool-hardy behavior..

Personally I thought that the video was well done for a computer animation. No other way to explain the mottled features that were moving fast and the various camera angles regardless of speed, shadows (non existent for the camera person/vehicle) etc..

Back