For Ron and all others iracing nuts out there..

i'm poor , i'm poor - i cannot afford it now - i'm poor i'm poor - i will not pay so much for year (drug) subscription- i'm poor i'm poor i'm poor..I cannot I cannot.....nono..
i will not..nono..not now ..wait wait..it is too much..too many monthly bills..I cannot I cannot..surely bugs..surely just american tracks...surely just strange cars..surely just nascar....i'm poor I'm poor i'm poor (trying to convince my self of it..still,but so hard when i got mails from the iracing staff)

Ron...they say the next news in iracing will be...2 Forg Mustang (gt500...OMFG:lipsrsealed:) and..the new ford GT:heart: (I will suicide now..yes...gimme a gun plz).

as well as they have finally made the Nordschleife:heart:.....the Ring..die Grune hell.:heart::lipsrsealed:

And I see here in front of me that wonderful poster from tom ELIGTOM with the track map:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

...I am poor I am poor I am poor....too hard to resist this time..really really too hard..:shout:

iRacing.com Motorsport Simulations

Ron Earp

Admin
I saw the Ford announcements but I must have missed information about the Ring. I'm surprised they could do the ring. If you read about their track mapper rig with the cameras, GPS, and lasers, how it gets used, and so on it takes them literally days to a week to map a "short" track like VIR, which is only 4.2 miles max configuration. The ring would take a long time for them to do properly.

I'm not that interested in the ring but I'm definitely interested in the Mustang. My next real race car will be one...oooppps, let the cat out of the bag....

Time to pony up. Toss the Rfactor and get with the real deal.

Pablo, you have plenty of time to save up. These announcements seem to run several months ahead of actual availability. I joined iRacing last November because the Spec Racer Ford was supposed to be available early this year. (I think the initial announcement that they were working on the sim of the Spec Racer was in 2007.) Still waiting on the Spec Racer to be available.

Back