Did This Ad Make it to US TV Screens?

Ron Earp

Admin
I'm pretty sure that be a no on that ad showing.

The US is, unfortunately, far too up tight for that sort of advertisement. After 8pm ads in Europe, heck, a lot of those won't show here either. The powers that be deem them too "racey" for us conservative Puritan work ethic descendants....

Keith

That's what I thought Ron - it wouldn't be shown here either so I wonder which market it was made for - in English? Hmmmm.

Another thing that worried me a little is that when he shoots into the car, you can see debris flying out the other side as you would for a live round...around the 15 - 16 second mark. Bit too realistic if you ask me.... :worried:

My Dark side was laughing.....because we are without humor. However in some cities here, it happens. A product of "The Great Society mandate" and the destruction of the family unit. What with the new 'War on Prosperity' we may see more just before the fall. My Dark side is showing again...
Grady

PS ...and we don't want to give anyone new thoughts.

Last edited:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hilarious... No not shown here...

Jeeze... Did he shoot that guy in the jewels??? :stunned:

I have a neighbor who is an insufferable "Prius prophet" and won't quit raving about his Prius. He once proudly asked me how I liked his car and I replied, "The Prius isn't a car, it's an appliance". He's barely spoken to me since, except to inquire whether it's legal to drive my SPFGT40 on public roads. I HAVE to email that link to him!

On second thought, if somebody gets fed up and clips him I'd end up being a suspect. :-(

Malcolm

Supporter
Daryl, sounds like you need a set of megaphones on your car! I just got mine operational this last week and they would shake his prius apart! The noise would freak him out (it is ridiculous :) )and even possibly make him move house by the sound of it.

Back