Missed this place...

Chris Kouba

Supporter
I haven't had a lot to say around here lately but life has been moving along well. I've been waiting for a while to say this for fear of it falling apart but it looks like it is actually going to happen- my house in Phoenix is sold! I should actually have the proceeds some time this week. YAY!!!

The next bit of good news is that while the market in Portland isn't as bad as PHX, it is still a bit of a buyer's market here and after some looking we've been able to find a place that should be just about perfect for us.

It has a house with a roof, walls, floors, a place to sleep, eat and store food, blah, blah, blah... and then out back (on .4 acre, ~80' away) is a 24' x 36' shop (essentially 3.5 car garage).

The house itself needs a complete update (nothing like a purple bathroom- literally EVERYTHING in it is some shade of purple, yes even the ceiling, toilet, sink and tub) so it will take a little time before all the honey-do's become honey-done's but there is now a very bright light at the end of the tunnel!

We have been living in an apartment for the past 6 months. That got old really fast. We close on the 16th and are really excited to get our lives back to normal.

I can't tell you all how much I look forward to updating the build thread!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Chris!

Welcome back!!!!

Sell those Purple fixtures on eBay under the heading of Hendrix / Prince Purple Rain Far-out bathroom fixtures!

I'm sure you'll get enough to finish the GT!!!!

Okay - maybe not...

Let's get crackin' on those Honey-Do's! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congrats Chris! A few years ago I had to exist with myself, wife and whole office in a one room efficiency for 10 months because of hurricane damage to my home.
It does get old fast!~ All good now, wish I had a bigger shop/garage. 2-1/2 car garage filled with SL-C & stuff...

Back