Texas Race Track Property For Sale...

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Hey guys & girls!
Ron has allowed me to post a couple of my properties on the forum seeing as how they are quite automotive related. So here we go...

First is a 3,626 sq. ft. home with 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and a 4-car garage located on 6.076 acres in beautiful Cresson, Texas. You are located about 20 miles from Ft. Worth and you’re no more than 15 minutes from any of 4 different lakes for your enjoyment.

Another wonderful feature of this small Texas town is Motorsport Ranch. Motorsport Ranch is a Country Club themed automotive racetrack and lies across the highway from this home. If you’re a race fan, you can sit on your back porch (or front porch) and watch the cars and motorcycles speed around the 1.3-mile short track. The complex consists of 3 separate racetracks: the 3.1-mile full track, and the 1.7-mile and 1.3 mile short tracks. There are also paddocks and a nice clubhouse at the track along with different shops which specialize in different vehicles, or different automotive crafts such as engine building, suspension design & setup, etc.

If you’re not a race fan, don’t worry! The tilt wall construction of this home mutes even the loudest of outside noises. The home is built using 2x6” wood frames walls filled with insulation and then the outside of the home is 5” thick concrete walls which are pulled up into place then fastened to the framing of the home and finally cemented together. This makes for an extremely energy efficient, extraordinarily safe, and pleasantly quiet home.

As you enter the home you’ll notice beautiful rockwork in the entryway. To your right is the den with dry bar and integrated wine bottle storage. To the left is the large living room with a stone fireplace and wood ceiling. The kitchen features beautiful wood flooring, an island with tile countertops and stove, solid wood cabinets and cupboards with pull out storage, a Lazy Suzan in the corner to maximize space utilization, and most importantly plenty of room to move around. The bedrooms are large and inviting and all have access to either the front or back patio areas. The master bedroom features access to both the front and back patios. The stone fireplace continues through here from the living room and adds a little more character to this owners’ retreat. The master bathroom is large and adorned with a claw foot iron tub with antiqued bronze features, double sink vanity, and large closet.

This home has so many wonderful features; I couldn’t possibly put them all here. This home is priced at an unbelievable $330,000!

Pictures are attached of this home. If you're interested, PM me and I'll send you more information.

Thanks,

Brian

Attachments

• 100_3593.jpg
    100_3593.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 762
  • 100_3612.jpg
    100_3612.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 553
  • Aerial Pic.jpg
    Aerial Pic.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 802
  • Location04.jpg
    Location04.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 532
  • 100_3595.jpg
    100_3595.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 564
  • 100_3594.jpg
    100_3594.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 618
  • 100_3605.jpg
    100_3605.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 498
  • 100_3608.jpg
    100_3608.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 475
  • 100_3626.jpg
    100_3626.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 480

Brian Hamilton

Next up is a residential building lot right on the race track at Motorsport Ranch.

That's right, imagine yourself at your own trackside villa, on your back porch having a cold drink and watching your friends/family enjoy themselves on the beautiful 3.1-mile track at Motorsport Ranch in Cresson, Texas. This is your opportunity to purchase a fantastic building lot right on the Motorsport Ranch Racetrack. This building lot is right off the apex of what is lovingly called ‘Big Bend Curve’. The town of Cresson is only about 20 miles from Fort Worth and within a 15-mile radius of 4 lakes for all your water sports needs!

This lot has all utilities in place and ready to build. There are restrictive covenants in place for this development, which will be available to any interested buyers. Come take a look at what this beautiful lot has to offer for only $67,000 (OBO).

Click this link to see some of the villas already in place and 3 available floor plans for this neighborhood.
Motorsport Ranch

Again, if interested, PM me and I'll shoot you all the information I have.

Thanks again,

Brian

Attachments

• 100_3630.jpg
    100_3630.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 382
  • 100_3631.jpg
    100_3631.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 399
  • 100_3632.jpg
    100_3632.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 348
  • 100_3633.jpg
    100_3633.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 371
  • Neighborhood Outline.jpg
    Neighborhood Outline.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 466

Brian Hamilton

Wow, I've gotten 2 emails about this old thread saying someone's replied to it. LOL Crazy how SPAMMERS get oooold threads revived.

Back