458 italia

IT IS POSSIBLE U ALL MY FRIEND DONT SAY ONE WORD FOR THE NEWEST F. RED WE ITALIANI MAFIOSI MANGIA PASTA AND PIZZA JUST FINISHED IN THOSE DAYS? :D:D

Once again maranello set the top quality of the nicest cars ever done on planet earth.

for me is simply..too nice, once again, as it was the 430, the 360, the 355, the 348, the 328, the 308 and going on and on.

:thumbsup:...and I think many of u like that too...

YouTube - Gran Turismo 5 Tribute to Ferrari 458 Italia

IT IS POSSIBLE U ALL MY FRIEND DONT SAY ONE WORD FOR THE NEWEST F. RED WE ITALIANI MAFIOSI MANGIA PASTA AND PIZZA JUST FINISHED IN THOSE DAYS? :D:D

Once again maranello set the top quality of the nicest cars ever done on planet earth.

for me is simply..too nice, once again, as it was the 430, the 360, the 355, the 348, the 328, the 308 and going on and on.

:thumbsup:...and I think many of u like that too...

YouTube - Gran Turismo 5 Tribute to Ferrari 458 Italia

Ferrari es la maquina numero uno en todo el mundo, tradicion, pasion y cultura latina. Que viva siempre en la Formula Uno.

Keith he said something like this,

Ferrari is the machine I anywhere in the world number one, tradition, passion and Latin culture. That it always lives in Formula One

Ferrari is number one, tradition, passion and Latin cultured. May it always remain in Formula One.
That's pretty much it.

Anyway, I'm not a fan who paints his face red.

Keith

Shhhhhhh Paulo, don't tell everyone :stunned:

They think I'm a poor wretch that has bright blue blood in his veins and the words "Edsel Rocks" secretly tattooed on my butt.... :worried:

If they think I am really a Cavallino Rampate Poseur - they'll never speak to me again 'cos they're all jealous of my exhaust....

Let's keep it between us, capiche? :veryangry:

:laugh:

Shhhhhhh Paulo, don't tell everyone :stunned:

They think I'm a poor wretch that has bright blue blood in his veins and the words "Edsel Rocks" secretly tattooed on my butt.... :worried:

If they think I am really a Cavallino Rampate Poseur - they'll never speak to me again 'cos they're all jealous of my exhaust....

Let's keep it between us, capiche? :veryangry:

:laugh:

ahahah.. :D ok ok..scusa compare..ci siamo capiti ! :thumbsup:

Back