What on your christmas list?

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Dave,
Yes that will do nicely.

Ditto here.. Peace on Earth - Finally....

I've asked friends and family that would be inclined to give me a gift, to instead spend a few dollars at the Salvation Army to help clothe and feed the homeless and hungry... They kept me alive once upon a time and I shall be forever grateful..

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Yes Peace on Earth for me too.
Randy the Salvo's are great people who live their beliefs, when I was fighting bush fires on Ash Wednesday the Salvo's were the only Church group there, handing out coffee and sandwiches to the exhausted fire fighters. Similarly they were the only group that supported the men and women of our Defence force during the Vietnam conflict. They are the only charity I donate too.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
My daughter back from Iraq, (and everyone elses loved ones). She has just left for another tour of duty there. Her first was 15 months, her orders this time are 425 days. So it sounds like 14 months. Peace on Earth ranks really high on my list. Lets get everyone back home safely, and soon.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Randy and Pete,
The Savation Army.
Indeed, they are the chosen charity every Christmas.
Always reliable - almost anywhere.

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Peace on earth. Sounds like Miss America Contest.

I would like a cure for cancer, seems like I have many family members who could use that wish.

Now for the selfish side of me, I would like new boobs for my wife and a box of horny pills for her.

If its the salvation army or a cause for vets or something to do with animals I open my wallet. Life is much worse for others than I.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Now for the selfish side of me, I would like new boobs for my wife and a box of horny pills for her.

Oh - okay then.... Me too!!!!!

Mother_Thumb2.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'll go with Cancer... My mother, Aunt, Uncle, grandfather and even my wife have had the big C......

I open my wallet for Childrens charities and Animals, they can't look out for themselves...

This is the first year that I have asked all my friends and family to donate rather than buy us gifts. What I want I generally already have. Lets help those who need it, as I really don't need more socks, slippers or or a Chrstmas jumper!

On the selfish front, please can Santa send me an LS7. Erm.... actually, I don't think it will fit down the chimney :)

Oh, and most definitely Peace On Earth. Especially for those in conflict areas around the world. The bravery of those men and women cannot be underestimated.

Just my inflation busting 3 pence worth.

Graham

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
An FN-FAL, but it ain't looking likely at £1200 :(

I've got an H&K G3 clone that I picked up for $650. You need to make a trip to the US to get all your cool assault weapons on the cheap. LOL

I do want an FN FAL as well, awesome battle rifle.

First on my list is good paying jobs for my friends,family and all those that are struggling just to make ends meet.

Second would be restoration of all troubled marriages and relationships this economy has destroyed or harmed.

Third would be that each one of you would have a blessed Christmas Holiday and a Peaceful and Prosperous 2010

My daughter back from Iraq, (and everyone elses loved ones). She has just left for another tour of duty there. Her first was 15 months, her orders this time are 425 days. So it sounds like 14 months. Peace on Earth ranks really high on my list. Lets get everyone back home safely, and soon.

Keeping my fingers crossed for your daughter. Sure your thoughts and wishes for her to return safely rank above anything else.

As for me, will donate to "Sterntaler", a German organisation providing care and facilities for parents who have lost or are about to lose their children. They also run hospices, where parents can stay and life with their children for their final days and weeks.

On the brighter side of things, some fine tools and engine parts would be nice as well as simply getting some time off work.

Oh...and peace on earth, of course.

I've got an H&K G3 clone that I picked up for $650. You need to make a trip to the US to get all your cool assault weapons on the cheap. LOL

I do want an FN FAL as well, awesome battle rifle.

I wondered what a FN FAL is. I had to work on a G3 during my army time ( thanks god not on duty).
I think what your realy want is to buy all this weapons to give peace on earth isn´t it ??:thumbsup:

Coming into an age where your friends around you having serious health issues and sometimes loosing this fight, my wish is a good health to everyone.

On the other side i´m also very happy that this site exists and in my opinion has matured in the last months of 2009 ( givven the verbal fights we had here mot so long time ago).

TOM

Back