Your Favourite Christmas Song

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
What piece of music, poetry, song or Carol reminds you most of Christmas (or the holiday) and why ?

~ and remember 'tis the season of goodwill and cheer to ALL men.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Little Drummer Boy for me... I was a percussionist growing up and beyond..

I'm a huge Mannheim Steam Roller and Trans Siberian Orchestra fan - Those two groups can work wonders with literally anything they touch...

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Mine is by a bloke called Kevin Bloody Wilson about a little kids anger when Santa did not bring him a bike. If I posted it here Ron would rightly ban me.:stunned:
So if you are curious you need just google Kevin bloody Wilson Hey Santa.
If you are politically correct and offended by extremely bad language don't bother.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm going for Slade's Merry Christmas...

I'll be playing it with my band on Saturday to a pub full of drunk revellers. Top Fun all round.

Graham.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Driving home for Christmas (Chris Rhea)

Reminds me of one Christmas heading up to Scotland - after 4 hours (from Peterborough we reached Services south of Sheffield) About 85 miles if memory serves me right. And each time I hear the song I remember the trip.
We retuned to several stations trying to pick up some traffic report and each time they layed this track!

Ian

Mine is by a bloke called Kevin Bloody Wilson about a little kids anger when Santa did not bring him a bike. If I posted it here Ron would rightly ban me.:stunned:

I'd forgotten that song, hilarious :D

If all the swearing was removed it would be about 5 seconds long...

Graham, "SLADE"...now that takes me right back mate. Thanks for that. My favorite song for Christmas that always takes me back to my youth and the best Christmas memory I have in a small English village in Essex (Gt. Easton) is John Lennon's "So this is Christmas.) I can feel the cold, see the frost lined windows and here the fire cracking and popping everytime it plays. Brilliant.

Graham, "SLADE"...now that takes me right back mate. Thanks for that. My favorite song for Christmas that always takes me back to my youth and the best Christmas memory I have in a small English village in Essex (Gt. Easton) is John Lennon's "So this is Christmas.) I can feel the cold, see the frost lined windows and here the fire cracking and popping everytime it plays. Brilliant.

Aah, the joy of Christmas memories. If we could bottle it, we'd live forever! :):):)

Back