Name That Person Quiz

Keith

Sorry folks, I've got cabin fever - nothing better to do...

Question. Who is this very beautiful young lady?

Clue: She has a very famous parent who oftens features on this forum.. :)

If you look very carefully (at the face guys.. at the face! :evil:) You will see the family likeness.

lrg-657-image_021.jpg

Keith

Sorry Jim, your Monte Cristos are still in the store. You will have to think more obliquely, for that is far too obvious really.

Clue 1. There IS a GT40 connection - once removed, but it's there allright.

I hope I can keep this going. It's going to be like a reverse striptrease. She gradually dresses as we go further!

No fun I agree, but I like to be different..

(and so does she. Damn! I've given you another clue :furious:)

So that's clue 2.

PS as a matter of interest, I wonder which part they didn't paint- for Health & Safety reasons of course!

If she is David's daughter, then thank god the resemblence isn't that close.....

David (or just about anyone on this forum) naked, painted in gold, posing for the camera isn't something anyone should ever have to witness.....

Keith

Godamighty! As beautiful as David's daughters are, I would never, I repeat NEVER ever place photos of them here. God forbid... you are Philistines for ever thinking I would do a thing like that... Grrrr :thumbsdown:

Bono? No, this lady is much much more beautiful than that.

Think fast car/GT40 connection. An icon... :)

A Clue! The picture is from a scene in a show/miniseries that was on British AND American TV kast year ... :)

Keith

If she is David's daughter, then thank god the resemblence isn't that close.....

David (or just about anyone on this forum) naked, painted in gold, posing for the camera isn't something anyone should ever have to witness.....

Cliff, this picture is in the Public Domain, and is of a very beautiful and talented young woman. It's also a screen capture from a very popular and welll broadcast miniseries also shown in the US on prime TV.

the "Quiz" is just that: a quiz, nothing more nothing less...

If this offends you, I'm truly sorry and I'm sure the Mods will remove the image if I have transgressed in any way.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Cliff,
I don't mind if you want me to pose naked and painted gold.
I don't think you would like to keep the pic as a desk background or a screen saver though. In fact, you'd probably scream so loud we would hear it from here !!!
In fact I'm sure the moderator would pull such a picture instantly.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Cliff,
I don't mind if you want me to pose naked and painted gold.
I don't think you would like to keep the pic as a desk background or a screen saver though. In fact, you'd probably scream so loud we would hear it from here !!!
In fact I'm sure the moderator would pull such a picture instantly.

David, you are selling yourself short, Di tells me that she has fantasized about a gold painted you in a bath of limoncello holding a glass of
bubbly

Keith

Well a few hours on and almost a bottle of Mount Gay later and I see no-one has it yet.

Interestingly though, I did receive a phone call just now from a forum member who, it transpires, has actually met one of this young lady's parents but didn't see the likeness yet. So, here's another pic..

Again, the likeness is uncanny...

lrg-1324-image_008.jpg

Cliff, this picture is in the Public Domain, and is of a very beautiful and talented young woman. It's also a screen capture from a very popular and welll broadcast miniseries also shown in the US on prime TV.

the "Quiz" is just that: a quiz, nothing more nothing less...

If this offends you, I'm truly sorry and I'm sure the Mods will remove the image if I have transgressed in any way.

Hi Keith, I was making a poor joke....I guess my humor wasn't very obvious...apologies. In any case, it's an interesting picture and someone here will probably figure it out eventually!

Cheers.

I think the show is 'Hotel Babylon' or whatever, never really watched it though, havent a clue who the bird is & daresay I would get in a S***load of trouble if I did!

Another of Gemma Atkinson's efforts?

Either way, if this is what cabin fever brings, I can't wait for it to snow here, it's been in the high 30's/low 40's here all year so far.

Sadly, that's Celsius.....

Keith

Final photo clues....

lrg-1906-image_003.jpg

dsram1239251344.jpg

Don't forget, her famous parent was mentioned on here not 3 weeks ago with a photo.. not saying anymore...:lipsrsealed:

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Keith, you're killing me, but when I saw the black and white below it reminded me of;

de de de de der der de

emma peel

Dave

Attachments

• emma_peel.jpg
    emma_peel.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 159
Back