OMG!

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
What a dingbat......or, perhaps, just a blonde?

Doug

Pete, take that back. Tinker Toys have helped many a child with their creative processes!

Now, were you to say Brain by Top Ramen, I would definitely agree. They are cheap and work only to produce waste.

If I ever wanted to score with a hot blonde within 60 seconds of meeting her then I now know who to look for.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Maybe the Essex girl has the edge on mind numbing stupidity. In the UK we have a million 'funnies' about Essex girls and their habits. In fact their are some real concerns about Norfolk girls as well - I was stationed there in the R.A.F. for two years in the sixties and never had a dull moment.

(for the johnny foreigners, Essex is a county to the east of London on the Thames Estuary).

David, Pheewww, that was close...I grew up in Suffolk and am glad it didn't get a mention!

Daniel, I'm with you mate. I'll cut her some slack and a break. I've spoken to some large groups and appeared on TV a few times and it does get a wee bit nerve wracking when you've got six cameras on ya and 7 mic's stuck in your face and have to respond to God knows what and I'm an old git. This poor girl was only 17 I think. But it is a stunning bit of video.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Jimmy - it has now.......
Suffolk - Children learn to count on their ten fingers except in Suffolk where they have twelve ?
Only joking.
I spent time in my youth at a place called Stradishall. Happy long summer days.

David, and my Mum always told me I was normal to have twelve....I too have great memories of my days in Suffolk. Truth be told I spent many a good year in Gt. Easton, in Essex. Gulp. I really miss those days too.

Back