The end of the New Roman Empire?

Ron Earp

Admin
You don't know how happy I am about that. The US arm of our company has been taking a beating for years now with the strength of the Euro. I still doubt the Euro is going to collapse or disappear. But hey, the strong countries in the EuroZone can't help but wonder how they would be without dead weigth dragging them down....

Bloody hell we with the Euro above $1, 10 for the last 7+ years have been struggling to export Airbuses, BMW, wine..... Thanks to Greece (2% of the Euro land!!) to get us back to "a level playing field". Even then doubt if we get back to $1,10.
The principal EU import being energy (oil/gas) and making that more expensive will prepare the economy to be more energy efficient which has served us well sofar!

Steve Briscoe

Lifetime Supporter
I saw the U.S. economy "rebase" from about '82-'84. We're going through it again. The difference now is it is a world wide economy. The Institute of Supply Manager Index (ISM) is showing good improvement in the U.S. Looks like the trend for stronger business with desirable U.S. goods will continue.

Back