Well, finally figured out what I'm having...

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
The wife and I finally figured out what we're going to be having. The results are in... Aaaaaannnnnnd........

It's gonna be a girl!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I guess I didn't know you were 'specting...

Congratulations!

Now get back to work!!!! :D

Brian Hamilton

Thanks guys!! We can't wait. We will be expecting our little bundle in early August. You guys will be very informed. LOL Expect lots of pictures.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
By the by....

I don't recall seeing a Build Thread on this in the Paddock!!!

:lipsrsealed: :stunned: :lipsrsealed:

:laugh:

Brian Hamilton

LOL Build thread... You guys are crazy. Well if you really wanna know how it happened...

We were at this birthday party for my step-daughters friend. Step-daughter decided she wanted to stay the night. Wifey and I decided we were gonna go home and have some fun. BOOM! Baby. I told her after we were done that she was knocked up. Did I call it or what?! LOL

Sorry for the lack of pix in this build thread. LOL

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
You mean it didn't happen the night I helped you celebrate your birthday, Brian? All this time I was expecting the baby to be named after me in honor of my bringing you good luck.....you must admit, she wouldn't have any problems with name notoriety, there won't be any other "YerDugliness Hamilton"s out there! I was counting on her becoming the first female president of the U.S.....imagine that...."President YerDugliness". I like the sound ofr that.

Oh, well.....onward through the fog in search of that 15 minutes of fame.......sigh.

Doug

Brian Hamilton

Doug, it was the weekend after. LOL Maybe that weekend... That's as far as we have it narrowed down. I'm pretty convinced it was the following weekend. LOL

Pat Buckley

GT40s Supporter
Congratulation!

You may want to make sure your wife doesn't read the part where you refer to "knocking her up"!

Congrats Brian.

We had child #3 join us May 19th, a few weeks early, but all healthy. Now Ryan and Emma have a new little brother Zachary to look forward to playing (and fighting) with. Emma is loving finally being able to say "I'm the big sister!"

Puts the GT40 back on hold, but I wouldn't trade the situation for the world ...

Ian

Brian Hamilton

Congrats to you too Ian!! April knows I talk about knockin' her up. I say it all the time. She is a goooood sport. Love that woman!!

Back