Pete McCluskey Explained (not that he needs it)

Keith

Some of you on this fantastic forum may well find yourselves scratching your heads in bemusement at some of the offerings Mr P comes out with.

But, let me tell you, he is as perfectly abnormal as any Aussie I have ever met (and I haven't even met him yet).

Here is an insight to Aussie culture - a fascinating glimpse as to what makes them diggers tick.

ONYA :thumbsup:

WhyMenHaveSheds.mp4 video by hard11 - Photobucket

Keith

Just being an Austrilian is all mate and strewth! They've got themselves a lidy Prime Minister!

Who would have thought it? :stunned:

Keith

Pete Pete - that is total cobblers mate. For a start (and I didn't get past the first one), what flaming true Aussie would ever blow into a bottle mate?

Suck suck suck - you know how it goes...you can't get beer out a bottle unless you suck! :thumbsup:

You guys are the biggest suckers on the planet. 'Fess up mate - you know it makes sense... :) :wiseguy:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Pete Pete - that is total cobblers mate. For a start (and I didn't get past the first one), what flaming true Aussie would ever blow into a bottle mate?

Suck suck suck - you know how it goes...you can't get beer out a bottle unless you suck! :thumbsup:

You guys are the biggest suckers on the planet. 'Fess up mate - you know it makes sense... :) :wiseguy:

Sorry mate you have it wrong, it's suck then blow. All you Squaddies know that:quirk:

YouTube - Top 10 Aussie Beer Commercials v.2

Back