Gold coast social club

Hi guys. I notice that there are a lot of members who live on, or near the Gold Coast in Australia. Is there, or has anyone organised, a social club for outings or shop talk. Sorry I don't have a GT40, but a Delanda (only 4 made then went bust) which is very similar and would love to meet some more autosexuals. Any answers to [email protected]

I don't know that I'm keen on the tag "autosexuals"; sounds like a bunch of deviants. However, do you have any pics of your Delanda? I've been an auto nut for decades but I've never even heard of them. Welcome to the Forum, in any case.

Hi Dalton. Sorry for slow reply, but learning how to post pix. The car has a 1UZFE Lexus V8 mated to an Audi 016 transaxle. The wishbones are Lexus Soarer with Spax coil overs.

Attachments

• P6050320_sml.jpg
    P6050320_sml.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 234
  • P6050321_sml.jpg
    P6050321_sml.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 232
  • P6050322.jpg
    P6050322.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 209
  • P6050325_sml.jpg
    P6050325_sml.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 227
That looks GREAT, Peter. Sort of Maclaren meets Lamborghini, in the spirit of GT40.
I assume the side windows are fixed? I see Queensland plates, and assume from your post that you are in the Gold Coast area.

Hi Dalton and Pete, thanks for your replies. It's good to know there are other people out there, and not just me in the garage. Yes Dalton the windows are fixed as due to the extreme angle they would exit the car if you tried to lower them. I live in the Tweed however the Queensland rego requirements are better than NSW (you have to have a QLD address however) and you don't have yearly inspections (that is worth a lot for ongoing modifications). Thanks Pete for the site addresses, they seem to be just what I was after. Thanks guys. Pete

Back