What's up?!

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Long time no talk guys. I've been working lots, work is going well. Baby is growing like crazy!! Amazing how much of your internet time gets taken away when you have kids! LOL Missed you guys, so I popped in to say Hi.

On a serious note, I just found out that Jim Whelan, the owner of the old performance shop I worked at, Motion Dynamics, in Austin has stage 4 Pancreatic cancer. I went down to Austin to visit him. He's doing well, all things considered. He's fighting and going through chemo and all that. If you're the prayin' type, send some his way please!

That's about it!!

Hope ya'll are all well!!

Brian

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Man, that's rough....pancreatic cancer is tough to treat! Hopefully he will be the exception rather than the rule!

Prayers will be said for your friend!

Oh, BTW....enjoy the time with your baby, embrace the process of becoming a father (it's more than just biology!!). They grow up too soon, it seems like just yesterday that my 26 year old daughter was put into my arms by the physician who delivered her.....the time goes too fast, believe me!

Cheers from Doug!

Just had my Bro-In-Law finished his whipple surgery and chemo...luckily he is still alive. He was not stage four and it may have been caught in time.

Unfortunately, stage four is not good. Pancreatic cnacer is a killer. The odds with this disease are not good at all. I feel for him, his family and his friends. It has been a very difficult year for us too.

Best wishes to you and your young one Brian.

Mike

Back