Looking for the owner of this Kudzu

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Title says it all. Looking for the owner of this Kudzu. PM me any info. Thanks.

Attachments

• kudzu1.JPG
    kudzu1.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 259
  • kudzu2.JPG
    kudzu2.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 260

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
It and the C9 Sauber were the inspiration ..the DG-2 is very close to the C9 in style too......but if you look at them side by side you will see no surfaces are the same...we made a full scale SL-C ...as many can attest that have been to my shop and we 3d scanned it..
The greenhouse on the SLC is far wider, there is no B pillar on the SL-C surface, it goes on and on...there were three iterations prior to the SL-C ...an orange one displayed at Carlisle was called the RCR-P...and was again very different from the SL-C we have now..

I guess to many even the 962 looks like just like any another Grp C car too..

The green beast was a solid clay model that was used as a windtunnel test fixture by Jim Downing..which is where it was purchased from originally...the history of the
SL-C/RCR-P is well documented here on the forum, I have nothing to hide and anyone can trace it back to 2005 when we started on the programme.....Nothing new to the old guard

Attachments

• kudzu1.JPG
    kudzu1.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 192
  • eterna962fr.jpg
    eterna962fr.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 195
  • imagec9.jpg
    imagec9.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
I can not believe that I am writing this but can't we all just get along.What are we in high school? Better to have a hang off privately than to try to (and rather poorly) start crap openly Gregg. We are all aware of your issue with RCR and at this point you are starting to look like a well ... just let it go publicly. Just one favor; leave Fran alone until after I place my order for the SLC next year. Then at least he will have my pennies to add to his deal with Gregg fund. (I got your back Fran!!!!! Not that you need it)

to my untrained eye the SL-C looks remarkably like the green clay model......few add ons maybe (slightly different nose with bulges)

Last edited:
Please help me understand why people are giving Fran crap or should I say questioning the design theory of the SLC when this is a REPLICA FORUM. Almost every car on here is a REPLICA so what's with all of this nonsense? Gary S; Fran already addressed that in his previous posts and went on to describe some of the differences between the two cars. If you all want to be children than anyone can say that a good portion of ALL THESE TYPES of cars copies of each other with slight differences so I don't see what any of your points are?

here's 1 I designed earlier :idea:
f63a14f9-1982-4152-9ee7-ae13a2b4ad0f

Attachments

• tank.gif
    tank.gif
    374 bytes · Views: 297
dynamic duo indeed :pleased:
f63a14f9-1982-4152-9ee7-ae13a2b4ad0f
1.03.01f63a14f9-1982-4152-9ee7-ae13a2b4ad0f

Attachments

• bat.jpg
    bat.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 183
  • bat2.jpg
    bat2.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
-Jim Downing, thank you.

Damian, not starting anything. It was a very simple post without any allegations or mentions of anyone. As far as you being aware of my issue RCR I don't believe you have a clue. If you would like to find out my issue, all you have to do is check the public records.

To all, please do not post anything further. If you have info on the car just send me an email or pm. Thanks.

Back