• That will buff out.jpg
    That will buff out.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 296

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
More on that...

How A Tuner Totaled A $200,000 Ford GT

The "tuner" should be bitch slapped, not just for trashing the GT, but for calling it a "Gal" numerous times! I can't believe how much money some people have vs. how little sense they have; no car of mine would go to a shop that didn't have garage keeper's insurance or the attitude that the "tuner" has......

Keith

Ooops, approach that site with caution. I just got a Browser Hi-Jack warning from it and my security tools blocked it with a detailed warning page...:worried:

Keith

Dunno Rick - first time I've seen that message from McAfee which is not even installed on my system!

Therefore I didn't open it. Curious.

DA has issues within the BMW community and Shadowman doesn't have the best reputation either. I know of a built S54 M3 that they tried to build a custom supercharger system and the car had to be pulled from the shop for well lets just say that they bit off more than they could handle. Also notice his response about insurance or should I say his lack there of.

A buddy of mine frequents some of the lamborghini forums a lot and he was telling me how something like this happened to a major contributor over there recently. Apparently he took his Murcilago to a Porsche dealership for some work (i guess in Canada, theres not to many lambo dealerships); his car was then crashed into a streetlight, which then proceeded to fall onto his car.

Dusty

GT40s Supporter
Let me guess another salvage yard special....Ford GT gets trashed. I almost bought one of those from X2 collision. Absolute shame. Best looking car...ever. As Borat would say..."I want car with pu**y magnet."

Back