I've heard it all now

Once where Islam used violence to convert and conform, they now use a tool of our own making...political correctness.

Of course you still see violence in less civilized parts of the world...Middle East, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Africa...and isolated instances in more civilized parts of the world...WTC, London subway, Spain, France, etc.

But by and large you see Islam force and burgeoning dominance via political correctness. Look at Holland, Denmark, France, Spain and now the UK.

Only YOU can prevent a bloodless Jihad. ;) At least make the bastards fight for it!

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
I love political correctness - it only ever works one way so it cannot be correct.

Another case in point
London just hosted the MOBO awards again and every news channel ran stories on the results. (Here you go even the BBC BBC - Search results for MOBO Awards)

MOBO = Music of Black Origin - by having this award they are being racist by excluding anyone not of Black Origin. Anyone who reports on it is likewise promoting racism

Can you imagine the outcry if someone started the MOWO Awards? They would be the racists!

Hey but it only works in one direction

Ian

Well if it’s in the Mail it must be true. Some of their other headlines.

1. Muslim PC sues after workmates 'laughed at his beard' | Mail Online
2 Mar 2009 ... The Pope must die, says Muslim | Mail Online
3. Bus delayed after Muslim driver pulls over so he can pray in the .
4. Muslims refuse to use alcohol-based hand gels over religious ...
5. Retired teacher 'Marlene' faces jail for ripping off Muslim's veil ...

The other side of the story

1 In the story from the Daily Mail is this:
"Using both hands to squeeze her windpipe he told her to read her Koran adding: 'Read whatever other stuff you need to read now. This is your final hour.' The arrival of his brother stopped the attack but Mannan left shouting: 'I'm going to get a knife and when I return I'm going to slaughter you."
But now at the Daily Mail link, the story has been retitled as "Family's fury at legal blunders that left husband free to stab wife to death - despite her warnings he would kill her" and there is no reference to the Islamic holy book.The paragraph above has been revised to read this way:
In the early hours of the following morning he attacked her again, telling her 'This is your final hour', but left after she made a desperate call for help to his brother, threatening to return with a knife and 'slaughter' her.
Here is a Google search indicating that the original paragraph did indeed appear in the Daily Mail story before it was revised. And just in case that disappears, here is a screen capture:

2 July 1st, the Daily Mail headlined an article Muslims outraged at police advert featuring cute puppy sitting in policeman's hat and explained in their article:
The advert has upset Muslims because dogs are considered ritually unclean and has sparked such anger that some shopkeepers in Dundee have refused to display the advert.
Come again?
The Courier has now debunked that story : Offensive puppy postcard claim dismissed
CLAIMS THAT a promotional police postcard featuring a puppy is offensive to members of the Islamic community have been dismissed by one of Dundee’s leading Muslims.
A storm of controversy erupted yesterday after a report in The Courier revealed that some members of the Islamic community have complained about the postcard.
Seems they've made a mountain out of a molehill. Sometimes a puppy on a poster is just a puppy on a poster.

3 It’s not often that we’ll open a post on MailWatch by talking about the local press, but there’s always room for an exception.
Early in June, getreading.co.uk published ‘Blind passenger hounded off bus because of his dog‘, a story about George Herridge, who was asked to get off a bus last year because his guide dog had apparently caused ‘a woman and her children’ to become ‘hysterical’.
Mr Herridge says that this is not the first time someone has had a bad reaction to his guide dog, and tells of three more occasions involving people at the hospital, Asda and another bus the previous year. It seems this latest was the second time a bus driver asked him to get off the bus because of a distressed child.
He explains:
He is unsure what has provoked outbursts but said he thinks some have come from Asian people and that it may be due to religious or cultural differences.
So, he’s not sure, but some of these reactions may have come from Asians. He doesn’t say which ones. The paper explains:
If the people who were upset were Muslim, they consider dogs to be ritually unclean.
So, if the people upset were Muslim, which is by no means clear, the reaction might have been because of their beliefs.
The Daily Mail, naturally, picked up this story yesterday. The paper has given it the headline ‘Muslim bus drivers refuse to let guide dogs on board‘. Given that Mr Herridge wasn’t even sure if some of the people in his four stories were Asian or not, and the paper only surmised that they might have been Muslim, quite where the Mail can be so certain that the bus drivers were Muslim is a mystery. As is the plural to ‘guide dogs’, since we’re only talking about one dog here.
The rest of the story is set up nicely by the opening line:
Blind passengers are being ordered off buses or refused taxi rides because Muslim drivers or passengers object to their ‘unclean’ guide dogs.
Now the paper has introduced taxi rides, the entire story could be talking about bus passengers rather than drivers. Or even taxi passengers. The original story doesn’t seem to suggest that the bus drivers were Muslim at all. It seems to suggest that the passengers who over-reacted might have been.
If the paper were being dishonest, and attempting to beef up a weakly supported claim about bus drivers, this would be an excellent way to go about it.

Muslims | Daily Mail Watch

Where fear is present, wisdom cannot be – Lactantius

We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason - Edward R. Murrow

Nick,Nick,Nick,
You just don't get it. No one is afraid of these idiots. We are disgusted. We are tired of playing the game. The radical element of Muslim believers has dominated the discussion long enough. Let's call it like it is. Making nice with a person who intends to murder you is not turning the other cheek, its suicide. It seems that pacifists want to accommodate them in that regard. However, there are a few observers left who offer an olive branch in one hand and a spear in the other. It's their choice of which one they accept. Either way they will be responsible for the outcome.

Garry

Garry,

"Cafe owner ordered to remove extractor fan because neighbour claimed 'smell of frying bacon offends Muslims' "

Even it were true, and look at the number of articles the Mail print which at the best are half truths at the worst lies, which is what I was trying to point out.

Is a long long way from "a person who intends to murder you".

My grandfather had a quote that I am fond of using...

"An open mind is a great thing, so long as all the common sense hasn't leaked out."

You sir, are a prime example of why this saying exists.

If you knew ANYTHING about Islam, besides what the gerrymandering media tells you, you would know that it ALL is about conversion, conformity and control. Not just the extremists and the jihadists, but the "moderates" and the "progressives" as well.

What the hell is progressive about carrying forward a 2000 year old religion?

What the hell is moderate about not combatting the actions of the extremist? Where I come from that is complicit behavior and makes you an accomplice.

If you allow THEM their way of life, you will not be allowed YOUR way of life...and possibly your life itself. What makes YOU so dangerous is that you may very well be trying to give away the rights of your neighbors to protect themselves. You and your ilk are traitors...morally and ethically. Who needs a fox in the hen-house when you have a hen who is more than willing to open the door for the fox?

Garry,

"Cafe owner ordered to remove extractor fan because neighbour claimed 'smell of frying bacon offends Muslims' "

Even it were true, and look at the number of articles the Mail print which at the best are half truths at the worst lies, which is what I was trying to point out.

Is a long long way from "a person who intends to murder you".

Last edited:

"An open mind is a great thing, so long as all the common sense hasn't leaked out."

If you knew ANYTHING about Islam, besides what the gerrymandering media tells you, you would know that it ALL is about conversion, conformity and control. Not just the extremists and the jihadists, but the "moderates" and the "progressives" as well.

What the hell is progressive about carrying forward a 2000 year old religion?

Yep, I'm going to agree wih you here (don't have a heart attack :) ).

What the hell is moderate about not combatting the actions of the extremist? Where I come from that is complicit behavior and makes you an accomplice.

If you allow THEM their way of life, you will not be allowed YOUR way of life...and possibly your life itself.

Again, agreed within the context of the statement given the all-encompassing way that Islam chooses to spread and enforce its doctrine.

What makes YOU so dangerous is that you may very well be trying to give away the rights of your neighbors to protect themselves. You and your ilk are traitors...morally and ethically. Who needs a fox in the hen-house when you have a hen who is more than willing to open the door for the fox?

Nick is neither a fox nor a hen.( unless he proves me wrong). He is simply following his own logic to its own conclusion. This is such a complex issue based on belief or faith if you prefer(of which I have none), politics, religion, history, current media and upbringing.
John, you really shouldn't call someone a traitor. It is such a harsh criticism when you don't even know the man. Take a chill pill mate :)

Harumph...

Nick is neither a fox nor a hen.( unless he proves me wrong). He is simply following his own logic to its own conclusion. This is such a complex issue based on belief or faith if you prefer(of which I have none), politics, religion, history, current media and upbringing.
John, you really shouldn't call someone a traitor. It is such a harsh criticism when you don't even know the man.

Graham,

Thanks for that at least someone understands me.

Apparently I'm a sheep albeit a dangerous one.

In my opinion your views are extremist so I am combatting them, or perhaps you feel that is a privalige that should only be afforded to you, and you should be able to tell me what views or opinions are valid and which ones I can and cannot challenge.

Were I come from you have freedom of speech. You may not agree with someone elses opinions but you understand in a democracy they have the to have them just as much as you have the right to yours.

Regards

Last edited:
Ian there was some controversy a while back here in the states when a few people wanted to start "WET" (white entertainment television). EVEN BET (FING HYPOCRITES) railed against it calling it racist (funny coming from Black Entertainment Television which is now owned by Viacom a "white owned" company). Reverse racism is rampant a little spoken of but it exists.

I don't have to agree with you or even like what you say, but I will defend your right to say it. Right up to the point that your voice unravels a country that my family has fought to build and protect since 1737. Because if your voice demands destruction of a country that provides you with my protection, my allegiance is no longer yours to demand. I become a free agent, and you have become my sworn enemy.

It's my particular brand of extremism that made this country and her freedoms possible. Those who know me always give me shit because a certain Missouri senator is from a different branch of the same family tree.

And when the White Liberal Guilt Syndrome kicks in and contributes to enabling a minority to undermine the majority for their own benefit at expense of the rights and freedoms of that majority, that is no longer a Democracy or even a Democratic Republic. That is a hostile takeover. I will not stand idly by and encourage that behavior. To me and many others, not picking a side means not having a side to back you. Don't ask for my help when you've given your ground to stand on, away.

You can be cavalier with your "liberalism" if you so choose, but remember that the root word of liberal is LIBERTY...not mental retardism. Being liberal is not a get out of jail free card to destroy the machine that enables it.

I'm not the enemy. If you can't recognize who/what the enemy is, you have either joined them or afforded them a luxury they will never/can never grant you. You will not have favored status or even be a pet to them without the requisite conversion...and even then you will be a 2nd class citizen at best. Best brush up on your Arabic now if you really have those "head in the sand" views.

Graham,

Thanks for that at least someone understands me.

Apparently I'm a sheep albeit a dangerous one.

In my opinion your views are extremist so I am combatting them, or perhaps you feel that is a privalige that should only be afforded to you, and you should be able to tell me what views or opinions are valid and which ones I can and cannot challenge.

Were I come from you have freedom of speech. You may not agree with someone elses opinions but you understand in a democracy they have the to have them just as much as you have the right to yours.

Regards

Last edited:
You can be cavalier with your "liberalism" if you so choose, but remember that the root word of liberal is LIBERTY...not mental retardism.

You and your ilk are traitors...morally and ethically.

It's statements like the above that debase your argument.

These attacks were not an argument; they were a ploy to discredit me, so that my argument would be rejected by others.

When someone uses such an argument, they have lost by default because they did not play by the rules of reasonable discourse.

In your response to my posts you have engaged in personal attacks. You have tried to discredit my argument by discrediting me as a person.

You constantly use the fallacy of an Ad Hominem attack. Therefore, I believe you have lost the discussion and I will not respond further to your posts.

Regards

Last edited:
Your opinion is just that...YOUR opinion. You do not speak for others. Others may agree with you, and they are entitled to that choice. It does not mean that I am entitled to YOUR choice and must help you carry it out.

Like it or not, I DO speak for others. Not as an elected representative, but as an appointed leader of the US Army. I have earned that right through blood, sweat, tears and victory in those places where I and others like me are sent.

Being a soldier does not mean blind obedience to the will and opinion of the citizens of a nation, most especially when that will and opinion unravel the very mechanisms that give them a voice. The military always bears the biggest burden for those wanting to advance their own political cause. WE are the ones fighting and dying. Citizens and non-citizens go about their daily lives. No sacrifice, no hardship. At least not since WWII in this country. My life counts for something. Your life counts for something so long as you stand for something. I am not Jesus, I do not turn the other cheek when my enemy smites me...I kick his ass, and if necessary, end his life to prevent him from harming my fellow citizens. After all, we ARE the front line.

People are wont to forget that soldiers ARE citizens. We did not give up our own rights in order to defend and ensure yours. We are the ones having to apply "diplomacy by other means". All we ask for is a good and decent fight...not to have our own legs kicked out from beneath us to serve someone who wants nothing more than to see us dead so we can no longer defend those who DO support us.

Like it or not...this IS an US vs. THEM fight. It IS black or white...no grey area. That grey area is exactly what put us ALL in this situation.

It's statements like the above that debase your argument.

These attacks were not an argument; they were a ploy to discredit me, so that my argument would be rejected by others.

When someone uses such an argument, they have lost by default because they did not play by the rules of reasonable discourse.

In your response to my posts you have engaged in personal attacks. You have tried to discredit my argument by discrediting me as a person.

You constantly use the fallacy of an Ad Hominem attack. Therefore, I believe you have lost the discussion and I will not respond further to your posts.

Regards

Back