The Ashes

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I'm really scared:sad: And I have a couple of English Friends arriving for the First Test. Bets on the series anyone?:evil::evil:

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
I'm really scared:sad: And I have a couple of English Friends arriving for the First Test. Bets on the series anyone?:evil::evil:

Why Pete - is Pakistan playing?

Actually I'm surprised nobody from down under posted about the beating the local rugby teams took yesterday. England Wales and Ireland all lost to southern Hemisphere sides Aus, NZ and SA

Ian

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Bring it on Pete.
Is it going to a party or is it going to be deadly serious.
Are tickets for the Gabba available - I might use up a freebee
and come and annoy you and Di.

Pete,

I'm going 2-1 to England. If we can't beat you this time, then we're screwed. This has to be the weakest Aussie team for a while, and we have to take advantage of that.

I wish you guys would use the Duke ball though with the higher seam, as that would give us a small adavantage :laugh:

Cheers,

Graham.

Murv Hughs reckons three nil Australia. Murv's a smart bloke, I like those numbers. Happily, and sadly, its probably one of the only lagit series left.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
As one wag put a couple of days ago, too many 35 year old's, too many injury's doubts about the Captain and the selectors. Only problem, this time it's the Aussie side.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Bring it on Pete.
Is it going to a party or is it going to be deadly serious.
Are tickets for the Gabba available - I might use up a freebee
and come and annoy you and Di.

You know you are welcome, tickets are like rocking horse shit especially for the first day at the Gabba. I could not get any and I'm a member! I do have some for day 2,3&4. They don't sell day 5 until the end of day 4?
My friends got theirs through their travel agent and Hotel.

Back