THIS FROM THE LONDON DAILY TELEGRAPH EDITOR
>
>
>
> From The London Daily Telegraph Editor On Foreign Relations
>
>
>
> "Let me be clear: I'm not normally in favor of boycotts, and I love the American people. I holiday in their country regularly, and hate the tedious snobby sneers against the United States . But the American people chose to elect an idiot who seems hell bent on insulting their allies, and something must be done to stop Obama's reckless foreign policy, before he does the dirty on his allies on every issue."
>
> One of the most poorly kept secrets in Washington is President Obama's animosity toward Great Britain , presumably because of what he regards as its sins while ruling Kenya (1895-1963).
>
> One of Barack Hussein Obama's first acts as president was to return to Britain a bust of Winston Churchill that had graced the Oval Office since 9/11. He followed this up by denying Prime Minister Gordon Brown, on his first state visit, the usual joint press conference with flags.
>
> The president was "too tired" to grant the leader of America 's closest ally a proper welcome, his aides told British journalists.
>
> Mr. Obama followed this up with cheesy gifts for Mr. Brown and the Queen. Columnist Ian Martin described his behavior as "rudeness personified. " There was more rudeness in store for Mr. Brown at the opening session of the United Nations in September. "The prime minister was forced to dash through the kitchens of the UN in New York to secure five minutes of face time with President Obama after five requests for a sit down meeting were rejected by the White House," said London Telegraph columnist David Hughes. Mr. Obama's "churlishness is unforgivable," Mr. Hughes said.
>
> The administration went beyond snubs and slights last week when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton endorsed the demand of Argentine President Cristina Kirchner, a Hugo Chavez ally, for mediation of Argentina 's specious claim to the Falkland Islands , a British dependency since 1833. The people who live in the Falklands, who speak English, want nothing to do with Argentina . When, in 1982, an earlier Argentine dictatorship tried to seize the Falklands by force, the British -- with strong support from President Ronald Reagan -- expelled them.
>
> "It is truly shocking that Barack Obama has decided to disregard our shared history," wrote Telegraph columnist Toby Young. "Does Britain 's friendship really mean so little to him?" One could ask, does the friendship of anyone in the entire world mean anything to him?
>
> "I recently asked several senior administration officials, separately, to name a foreign leader with whom Barack Obama has forged a strong personal relationship during his first year in office," wrote Jackson Diehl, deputy editorial page editor of the Washington Post, on Monday. "A lot of hemming and hawing ensued." One official named French President Nicolas Sarkozy, but his contempt for Mr. Obama is an open secret. Another named German Chancellor Angela Merkel. But, said Mr. Diehl, "Merkel too has been conspicuously cool toward Obama."
>
> Mr. Obama certainly doesn't care about the Poles and Czechs, whom he has betrayed on missile defense. Honduras and Israel also can attest that he's been an unreliable ally and an unfaithful friend. Ironically, our relations with both Israel and the Palestinian Authority have never been worse. Russia has offered nothing in exchange for Mr. Obama's abandonment of missile defense. Russia and China won't support serious sanctions on Iran . Syria 's support for terrorism has not diminished despite efforts to normalize diplomatic relations. The reclusive military dictatorship that runs Burma has responded to our efforts at "engagement" by deepening its ties to North Korea .
>
> And the Chinese make little effort to disguise their contempt for him.
>
> For the first time in a long time, the President of the United States is actually distrusted by its allies and not in the least feared by its adversaries. Nor is Mr. Obama now respected by the majority of Americans. Understandably focused on the dismal economy and Mr. Obama's relentless efforts to nationalize and socialize health care, Americans apparently have yet to notice his dismal performance and lack of respect in the world community.
> They soon will.
>
> --London Daily Telegraph editor -- Alex Singleton

Al and Ben, I think the Al's post was blogged upon by someone. But as the Telegraph post shows, it had some merit in itself.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
No doubt this email appeals to the nuttier supporters of the Republican Party, for whom politics has ceased to be about principles and is now all about smearing opponents with false accusations about their nationalities and their patriotism. It also contains the delusional claim that Reagan supported Thatcher over the Falklands (he didn’t) and denounces Obama for failing to suck up to Gordon Brown (as if that was a bad thing).

This is the third time in the last few days were concervaites have posted un-truths in an effort smear things they hate.

If these were isolated incedents we could forgive their errors, but it is more than that.

As anyone who has tried has found, it is very easy to check if things are true before posting them.

In an effort to smear California, Al said that CA's debt deficit was $633 billion, per Doc, it is acually closer to $20 billion. ****31**** times less.

In an effort to smear California, Wyld said that CA's prison population was 8 time Wyomings total population. Actually CA's prison population it is approximately 1/3 of Wyomings population *****25**** times less.

In an effort to smear Obama, Al posted a "letter to the editor" appearing to show that a respected editor from across the pond hates our President. Also un-true.

These are not "little" mistakes, by well meaning folks who were just confused.

These are a just the latest in a long line of un-truths they have posted.

Last edited:
This is the third time in the last few days were concervaites have posted un-truths in an effort smear things they hate.

If these were isolated incedents we could forgive their errors, but it is more than that.

As anyone who has tried has found, it is very easy to check if things are true before posting them.

In an effort to smear California, Al said that CA's debt deficit was $633 billion, per Doc, it is acually closer to $20 billion. ****31**** times less.

In an effort to smear California, Wyld said that CA's prison population was 8 time Wyomings total population. Actually CA's prison population it is approximately 1/3 of Wyomings population *****25**** times less.

In an effort to smear Obama, Al posted a "letter to the editor" appearing to show that a respected editor from across the pond hates our President. Also un-true.

These are not "little" mistakes, by well meaning folks who were just confused.

These are a just the latest in a long line of un-truths they have posted.

You didn't go to the site I sourced California state budget - Sunshine Review
California has a total state debt of $290,855,041,516 when calculated by adding the total of outstanding debt, pension and OPEB UAAL’s, unemployment trust funds and the 2010 budget gap. This is nowhere near $20 billion, look at the debt that it's calculated on. The last time CA had a $20 billion deficit was probably in the 1960s.

You also let forgot to look at this before you opened your mouth!
Barack Obama has made me want to boycott America – Telegraph Blogs

I don't care who wrote it, that last line in the first post is just too ironic - "Americans apparently have yet to notice his dismal performance and lack of respect in the world community."
Hilarious! :lol:

Tim.

Did you compare the text of the hoax letter and the actual blog post?

Out of the 11 paragraphs in the hoax letter, ONE paragraph came from his original post.

Yes I did, and he wasn't professing his undying love for Obama. Was that a flattering paragraph? I appologize for the rest, I will research more thoroughly before posting.

One of my Phd retired school teacher / university professor friends and BHO appologist from Chicago continues to tell people that its pathological that the republicans and others are trying to lynch BHO. I can't believe that he can't see the forest for the trees.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
It seems Bill likes young white girls.
Hilary (arse) seems to have a penchance for south americans.
What the fuck does that bitch know about the Falklands.
Bet she couldnt even find it on a map if i pointed it out to her.
All the citzens there WANT to remain British Citizens !!!.
They don't want a whole bunch of alien spics wogs there,
telling them what to do. Stupid bitch , get knowledgable
about areas where you have no experience, let the penny drop that you are
completely unqualified to comment on the outstanding issues, then FUCK OFF !!!
God she gets more ugly with age, both inside and outside.

Last edited:
One of my Phd retired school teacher / university professor friends and BHO appologist from Chicago continues to tell people that its pathological that the republicans and others are trying to lynch BHO. I can't believe that he can't see the forest for the trees.

Domtoni,

Perhaps he read this bit, what makes it really interesting is it's from the Daily Torygraph (Conservative bias) as some like to call it.

By Alex Singleton Politics Last updated: June 30th, 2010

My new fans won’t like me saying this, but while Barack Obama is clearly one of the most hopeless Western leaders at the moment, I haven’t forgiven the Republicans for their disgraceful record under George W. Bush. These supposed conservatives stood by as Bush threw away the wonderful Reagan legacy by signing off on ruinous spending commitments and imposing economically illiterate steel tariffs, as he destroyed ancient civil liberties, and as he sank their country into an ill-conceived and disasterously managed war in Iraq. Britain’s Conservatives, even under Ted Health, have never been that destructive

It seems Bill likes young white girls.
Hilary (arse) seems to have a penchance for south americans.
What the fuck does that bitch know about the Falklands.
Bet she couldnt even find it on a map if i pointed it out to her.
All the citzens there WANT to remain British Citizens !!!.
They don't want a whole bunch of alien spics wogs there,
telling them what to do. Stupid bitch , get knowledgable
about areas where you have no experience, let the penny drop that you are
completely unqualified to comment on the outstanding issues, then FUCK OFF !!!
God she gets more ugly with age, both inside and outside.

She gives "do you want me to wear the bag on my head" a whole new meaning.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Al, if i was anywhere near her, i'd need a bag for puke aswell.
She strikes me as a ' coat tail climber '.
The wind must whistle between and through those ears.

Nick, I am not defending Bush and all that happened under his watch. I think Bush signed off on the Congressional budgets of 2006 and beyond, knowing full well his popularity was in bad shape, and knowing the crap would hit the fan after he was gone, to avoid any hassles at the time with the Democratic congress. As 2012 comes along, we will see just what he says. The war could have been planned better.

Did you compare the text of the hoax letter and the actual blog post?

Out of the 11 paragraphs in the hoax letter, ONE paragraph came from his original post.

More,

President Barack Obama dislikes Britain, but he's keen to meet the Queen – Telegraph Blogs
Jackson Diehl - Where are Obama's foreign confidants? - washingtonpost.com

I think this is where the original post came from and someone lumped it all together as being done by Alex Singleton. So far it's all true, just attributed to the wrong person.
Obama’s Contempt For Britain « SoCon Or Bust

Back