A very scary walk....

Kudo's to the lad carrying the camera! If I send the clip to Don Trump I'm sure he'll find a way to build condos up there to take advantage of the stunning scenery. BTW I'd love to take the hike. Looks spectacular.

Keith

Kudo's to the lad carrying the camera! If I send the clip to Don Trump I'm sure he'll find a way to build condos up there to take advantage of the stunning scenery. BTW I'd love to take the hike. Looks spectacular.

Jimmy? Take a hike... :laugh:

Keith

Kahunas? What would you be doing with large Priests in your clothing I wonder? Wouldn't that slow you down a bit? :shrug:

PS It's Frisday and HJappy Hourt :drunk:

Remember when mom always said "Now walk, don't run!"? Well, that's one time I think I would be a good boy and do as she says...

Holy crap. I was leaning over in my chair to avoid falling. I wish I hadn't watched that; I'm going to have nightmares now. And full marks to the camera man, walking along those steel beams made me feel sick.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
You bunch of Sheilas! Not scary at all, looks like a terrific place for my next base jump.........I am on my seventh Crownie and very brave at the moment. No way this little red rooster could do that.

Walk through the rusty pipe not only scary, but got to be weary as well as you will not know whether the pipe inside is rust out or not? Walking that path is scary for us, imagined how they built those track from start in those ancient days?
Lim

YouTube - Plank Walk - Huashan Mountain

On this one you can hire a taxi to get you to the top.....a human taxi. No joke, for a fee people will carry you up this trail.

Agreed, there are human taxi to deliver the groceries. But the taxi took a day to reach to the top. Also there is human jammed ..............
It always amazed me that few hundred years ago, building built on top of the mountain with no help from modern machinery? There are much cleverer than us.......... not only in China.
LIM

Attachments

• IMG_1835.jpg
    IMG_1835.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_1823.jpg
    IMG_1823.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_1825.jpg
    IMG_1825.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_1811.jpg
    IMG_1811.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 214

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Amazing, you could not pay me enough! The easy way down would be to parachute, combine a little base jumping with work.

Guys, I got to the point where he talks about them free climbing to the top and then I had to stop it. I felt ill :eek:...

Scary shit!

Back