It's How You Say it...

Keith

:thumbsup:

AuPair.jpg

Fucking hell!!!!

She's like a Fisher Price activity centre...

HONK HONK...BEEP BEEP...

Mmmm...Me Like :laugh::laugh:

Keith

Whaaaaat?

You mean they ain't like, real? :stunned:

Holy Crap, you'll be telling me there's no Santa Claus next.. :worried:

Good looking woman despite the Eye-racky worth of imitation body fat hanging on the front end.......yick, yick, pitooie!

Whaaaaat?

You mean they ain't like, real? :stunned:

Holy Crap, you'll be telling me there's no Santa Claus next.. :worried:

I wasn't trying to point out the obvious - I was making fun of her insecurity... keep it real people! I understand in her case there was financial incentive, but still - it's looks absolutely silly to me, not to mention the obviously unnatural shape of the things. Personally, I would rather enjoy the real ones, no matter what the size. Otherwise, it's just a bag of goo with skin on top - kind of leatherface-like! (as in Texas Chainsaw Massacre for any furreners that might not know that movie) Now THAT'S eeewwwwwwwwww.:laugh:

Ron Scarboro

GT40s Supporter
Supporter
looks absolutely silly to me, not to mention the obviously unnatural shape of the things. Personally, I would rather enjoy the real ones, no matter what the size.

Ok, so Chris is out.:pleased:

I'll take his share.

Pat Buckley

GT40s Supporter
Why does a picture of some breasts have to elicit every half assed opinion about whether or not they are real or imagined or natural or silicone or saline or whatever.....

I just enjoy the fact that the damned things are up there for me to look at!

Merry Christmas!

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Why does a picture of some breasts have to elicit every half assed opinion about whether or not they are real or imagined or natural or silicone or saline or whatever.....

I just enjoy the fact that the damned things are up there for me to look at!

Merry Christmas!

+1 Charlie, Dalton and Pat.
Body by Pinin Farrina, brain by Tinker Toy:shocked:

An aquantaince and his wife were banned from a strip club in Sarasota, Florida for conducting a social experiment involving careful "hands-on" assessment of "are they real, or ?". A careful written tally of percentages was confiscated.

They pleaded no contest when questioned by local authorities. True story!

Back