I Absolutely Want One of These

Keith

Ferrari-458-GTC_3.jpg

Oh perlease Santa :shy:

Keith

That won't stop you buying ME one though will it? :worried:

If we "Interceptor" painted on the doors?

I actually favor the SLC. But I Absolutely Want Those Center Lock Wheels. Listening Fran? wink.

Sorry Wayne....can't agree with you there. I think that "F" car looks awesome. Proven pedigree and all that, you can't knock it.

Keith

Is that snow in the background?? I didn't think that Marinello got cold enough for it?

I've known it snow quite heavily in Imola in March/April about 125 clicks to the South East of there. Mind you, it was considered unusual, but there again, so is the Snow and ice across Northern Europe this winter..

So, I would say, yes - snow in Maranello. Looks only a dusting though..

Ron Earp

Admin
Sorry Wayne....can't agree with you there. I think that "F" car looks awesome. Proven pedigree and all that, you can't knock it.

Fugly. :)

:poke:

I'm I'm just going to judge the track car on looks I'd much prefer something along these lines (photo from Aston Martin website, linked here, not imported):

DSC_0208.jpg

Keith

See what he's doing here Graham? He's playing the "patriotic car buyer" card knowing that we can't refuse the Aston... since they're built just up the road.

Clever tactics I must say but can I tear my eyes away from the scarlet beauty, that is the question..

:uneasy:

Hmmm exotic cars make for cruel mistresses, but, there again, it's apples and pears isn't it? I mean the F car is a mid engine glorious looking coupe whereas the Aston is a front engined, er, traditional sports car, good looking though it's true.

How would they compete together on the race track? Anyone any idea? Or would the F car simply blow everything else in it's class into the weeds?

How would they compete together on the race track? Anyone any idea? Or would the F car simply blow everything else in it's class into the weeds?

I thought we were only deciding on looks so who cares how they perform ;)

That F-Car really looks amazing... as does the Aston. It was at the Road America Historic's last summer, I was looking for ways to "test" it.

Back