Tolerance's One Way Street...

From the BBC:

Blackburn death crash driver will not be deported

_50453762_ibrahim_warrensmith226.jpg
Ibrahim had failed in all of his previous attempts to gain asylum

An asylum-seeker who left a girl dying under the wheels of his car when he fled the scene can stay in the UK, two immigration judges have ruled.
Iraqi Kurd Aso Mohammed Ibrahim was jailed for four months after knocking down Amy Houston in Blackburn in 2003.
Her father Paul Houston, from Darwen, told judges last month they had the power to bring his "seven years of hell to an end" by sending Ibrahim to Iraq.

But two senior immigration judges have now ruled he can remain in the UK.
Mr Houston had to make the decision to turn off his daughter's life support machine hours after the crash.
He has since campaigned to get Ibrahim deported.
Mr Houston said he was "frustrated and angry" at the decision.
The Upper Tribunal of the Immigration and Asylum Chamber, sitting in Manchester, heard Ibrahim had previous criminal convictions.
_50461267_50461266.jpg
Amy Houston died in hospital after the crash

The 33-year-old, who did not hold a driving licence, was jailed for four months for driving while disqualified and failing to stop after an accident.
On his release he met a British woman and they had two children, Harry, four, and Zara, three.
He was due to be deported but won the right to stay in the UK in December 2009 after arguing that, because he now had two children since being freed from prison, he had a right to a family life under Article 8 of the Human Rights Act.
Two senior immigration judges have now rejected a final appeal by the UK Border Agency to have him deported.
Mr Houston said: "What are the judges saying here? They are saying it doesn't matter what you do when you come here, who you kill, what laws you break, as long as you have a child here you can stay?
"You work hard, play by the rules, pay your taxes and this is how you get treated. What does that say about politicians, our leaders and the legal system? It's a joke."
_50455575_010653543-1.jpg
Paul Houston said Ibrahim had deprived him of his family

He added: "This man is a criminal, do we have no say who we allow in this country?
"He's not a life-saving surgeon or a Nobel prize winner. He was a criminal before, a criminal now and he will continue being a criminal.
"The Human Rights Act is for everybody, not just asylum-seekers and terrorists.
"How can he say he's deprived of his right to a family life? The only person deprived of a family life is me. Amy was my only family."
"They are obsessed with the rights of others from Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq. Where are my human rights?"

Another example of stupidity heaped on stupidity that goes on daily in my country. Frankly it sickens me :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Graham

I must say I commed Mr. Houston for keeping his composure. If that happened to either of my two daughters, you'd be reading a lot more about me in the paper then the person who did that to them. That Ibrahim dude has some sick, twisted nerve to want to stay in your country. He's probably there for some "other reason" anyway.

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
+1 Graham, and Nick on his thread. If ever there was a prime example of the type of person we do not want in our country, this is it. Further words fail me.

those things sickens me too...
they can say anything, but when you say something you are discriminating...

islamisation of europe

there are now even groups that call up to all Muslims to go for Sharia law in our countries...and that law must do for all of us...that means you and me.
Was today on Dutch TV
we should throw them out before its to late...

they have there own agenda mostly.

Guys,

You are so right, and Nick - we're on the same page here.

Whatever happened to Common Sense.....it actually scares me. Not for me, but for the generations that we leave behind to clear up this mess. I'll be in the ground before it affects me in a tangible way, but our nations children won't...

Hell Keith, go ahead and start. If enough people "get started" maybe somethings will change in this world of ours!

+1 for both your posts Graham. Why we have to accept that criminal foreigners are allowed to live among us is a mystery. I fear for my children and grand children and the sort of country they will be living in a few years from now.

Chris

Keith

Well, OK I started for a bit and emailed my MP Desmond Swayne. We have a very good service here in the UK called

WriteToThem - Email or fax your Councillor, MP, MEP, MSP or Welsh, NI, London Assembly Member for free

You punch in your postcode and you will receive contact details of all your elected political representatives both local and National.

So, I emailed Desmond Swayne last night concerning the contents of this so called "Human Rights Act" passed into Law by the previous Labour Govt, which seems to favour the miscreant over the victim. (I believe that right now, a convicted murderer is suing his employer for 'unfair dismissal' under this same Act.)

This is his somewhat short but illuminating reply. Note that arrived to me 14 hours after I sent the message.

Quote:

Desmond Swayne TD MP
House of Commons
London SW1A 0AA

Thanks. I agree. In my dreams the first action of an incoming Conservative government was to repeal the Human Rights ACt and so withit all the nonsense it has spawned. Unfortunately we did not get a majority. Technically according to the coalition agreement there will be a review, the political reality is however that the Lib Dems are wedded to the HR agenda. Maybe we will get the required majority next time. DS

Unquote

I think it aptly demonstrates some of the real schisms within the coalition but also how there seems to be much willpower to get what they can, done.

This is the third time I have contacted Mr Swayne, and each time he has responded within 24 hours. Previously, he has replied on House of Commons notepaper arrving by snail mail. With his reply by email only it seems sensible to assume that he is actively cutting costs!

Well, OK I started for a bit and emailed my MP Desmond Swayne. We have a very good service here in the UK called

WriteToThem - Email or fax your Councillor, MP, MEP, MSP or Welsh, NI, London Assembly Member for free

You punch in your postcode and you will receive contact details of all your elected political representatives both local and National.

So, I emailed Desmond Swayne last night concerning the contents of this so called "Human Rights Act" passed into Law by the previous Labour Govt, which seems to favour the miscreant over the victim. (I believe that right now, a convicted murderer is suing his employer for 'unfair dismissal' under this same Act.)

This is his somewhat short but illuminating reply. Note that arrived to me 14 hours after I sent the message.

Quote:

Desmond Swayne TD MP

House of Commons

London SW1A 0AA

www.desmondswaynemp.com

Thanks. I agree. In my dreams the first action of an incoming Conservative government was to repeal the Human Rights ACt and so withit all the nonsense it has spawned. Unfortunately we did not get a majority. Technically according to the coalition agreement there will be a review, the political reality is however that the Lib Dems are wedded to the HR agenda. Maybe we will get the required majority next time. DS

Unquote​

I think it aptly demonstrates some of the real schisms within the coalition but also how there seems to be much willpower to get what they can, done.​

This is the third time I have contacted Mr Swayne, and each time he has responded within 24 hours. Previously, he has replied on House of Commons notepaper arrving by snail mail. With his reply by email only it seems sensible to assume that he is actively cutting costs!​

Keitrh mate,

A big thanks to you for the link - I wasn't aware of it. I've now written to my MP!

Again, thanks mate!

Graham.

those things sickens me too...
they can say anything, but when you say something you are discriminating...

islamisation of europe

there are now even groups that call up to all Muslims to go for Sharia law in our countries...and that law must do for all of us...that means you and me.
Was today on Dutch TV
we should throw them out before its to late...

they have there own agenda mostly.

vote Geert Wilders......

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Totally disgusting that the grub is allowed to stay in the U.K. If an Englishman commited a similiar crime in Iraq what do you think the penalty would be?

I think it aptly demonstrates some of the real schisms within the coalition but also how there seems to be much willpower to get what they can, done.​

Not only that Keith, it aptly demonstrates the effect of having extreme left wing groups influence governance through getting elected into coalitions all around the world. Extreme right wingers would probably have a mirrored outcome, but be a paralysing influence nonetheless.

Something I've noticed is that these groups (In Australia the largest and most prominent is the Greens) is that their voters are frequently quite young, in their first or second elections.

When these people grow older and get out of the student phase, the realities of life tend to replace the trendiness and they get more of a grip.

Unfortunately some are never cured.

Back