Is this the new Cannonball race?

Ok, from what we know down here in old europe, one thing never want to try in the US is to joke at police cause they are very very very easy to pull the trigger also for a wrong parking.:lipsrsealed:
So now I wonder looking at this website:

GR2KX DVD Order Now!

that looks like the cannonball race of the 80s crossing usa from coast to coast.
The nut people inside the video looks as british rich kids gaming in poor country as in Gumball race, didnt really think this can be done also in my old America.

LOL....the pursuit of the racers can be done with A-10,and no prisoners will be taken:D

seriously, did u know something about this?

Paolo,

They would not do that here. 50 klic's over and they impound your car for two weeks (racing). A big hefty fine also, demerit points.
Dave

Ron Earp

Admin
sure, but it seems strange to me they can promote this way what looks exactly as a cannonball race.

and in america.

It isn't a race.

Basically it is a bunch of folks who pay the event organizers to get hotels, bars, food, and "trophies" arranged at each stop. Then the "race drivers" drive from point to point, claim trophies and, from what little I've seen, behave like asses. Saw one very similar on TV running through Mexico.

Your mileage may vary.

Back