Silvio Berlusconi laid bare

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Yes. He gets it from the Vatican shop - It's called Smooth Poperator

Actually I think he has been outed - he is the Stig.
I expect the white smoke to pour out of the chimney in the Vatican and
Silvio to become the Pope very soon. The current ex Hitler Youth guy with the funny slippers and white zucchetto is just Silvios warm up comedian.

At least Silvio seems to know how to use it.......

'After shave' that is.......

Apparently there are about 25,000,000 million females in Italy and by Thursday evening, as many as 2,000 women signed up to an online campaign titled “Basta!”, telling the prime minister that not all Italian women were prostitutes or showgirls.

That leaves at least 24,998,000 other females.

Last edited:
Do u remember in medieval era when the landlord had all the rights over all his people?
Soon we will have also the return of the "Jus primae noctis" where u have to give your freshly married wife to the 74th yrs old landlord for the first night of love.

Italy is a crap country.It COULD be the nicest and the best place in the world where to live.Consider in this moment there are parts of Italy (in full winter) with 16 degrees at night and full sun and + 24 in daytime,all in between art masterpieces of 2000 yrs ago_Our food and our talk is loved all over.The SINGLE italian is probably the best friend u can ever have.

Unfortunately the "public thing" never worked here, cause we basically never felt as a united country.
It is always a shame to read about my country only about food and about the local KING going with teen whores.
He pays his whores.Berlo's opponents last year payed (with people money) ugly filthy shemales for sex and cocaine party. What will u choose then?
Economy is gone.The unemployed are the 40% of the active working people.Of this 40% the 95% are italians between 18 and 45 yrs.
The country is one step before the civil war.I am seriously organizing to leave the place,selling all what I have done working in 20 yrs.
Just ashamed now I know the worker limit age for Australia is 45 yrs old,but I anyway will start to make a pizza course very soon.

Italian politics are convinced somebody will save us, as always have been.I just look worried at Albania and Greek,and suspect we are part of the famous PIGS country,but we are not allowed to say so.......cause everything is gonna be alright.....

If u wanna have a clear idea of the berlo real business, have a look at Videocracy movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNOqIKIBSIE

it is all true,even if it seems just a big joke.
This documentary was done in 2009 by an italo-swedish art director Erik Gandini, and was hardly censored in italy (all cinema business is in the hands of Berlo, as well as almost all newspapers).
It is available only online, and not via italian servers,so i cannot link the direct page to download it.Search for it and look it.

Last edited:

Harry

Admin
Bravo Paolo. As an Italian that left Italy, I can agree with everything Paolo said. The big problem in Italy is not only Berlusconi, but that the majority of Italians still side with Berlusconi. The prostitution issue is insignificant compared to the shadows in this man's past and to what he did to Italy through nearly 20 years of government. I recommend you read Wikipedia's page about him.

I left Italy finally 1 year ago and I will never go back. I wanted to leave Italy much sooner, but there were health problems in the family that forced us to stay. I love my country and respect the people that sacrificed themselves to build it many years ago. But life is only one, and brief. Not to mention that by living in Italy you are left very little chances of making a difference.

The situation in Italy is dramatic, and I think the EU is seriously underestimating the dangers coming from the country. In Eastern Europe there is a new wave of extreme right wing movements that see Berlusconi like an example - even though I personally think Berlusconi has nothing to do with either left or right wing, he just thinks about himself. There are good chances that in other countries he would be considered a criminal. In Italy he is prime minister. And his way of doing things is infectious, might very well spread outside of Italy - and already did, in part.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Berlusconi is a complete scumbag, but he seems to get more ass than a toilet seat. If he wasn't so pathetic, he'd be hilarious. Unfortunately, he seems no more able as a PM than as anything else- he's really a clown. Italy deserves far better, and I hope they are able to kick him out and improve their lot. Kind of like the Tunisians have done. ..

Back