Royal Wedding Snub ?

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Royal snub for the Obama’s:
Prince William and Kate Middleton wedding: President Barack Obama and Michelle are not invited! Michelle is livid over the snub and Obama can’t believe it…

What is happening and what can I do about it seems to be the thoughts in Obama’s head.
Meanwhile, William and Kate have it together.

Prince William and Kate Middleton are planning a royal wedding April 2011. Prince William personally told the wedding planners to strike the Obama’s from the guest list. He stated, “He did not want Michelle Obama trying to pull her center of attention ploy trying to upstage Kate on Kate’s wedding day”. Sources reveal that William states, “She may run Obama, but she doesn’t run him or England ”. Obama would like to play the race card as they have done so many times in America, but it is difficult when other black heads of states are invited to the wedding and will be warmly received.

Now, what is the future King of England’s reasons for snubbing the Obama’s to the world and making them a laughing stock? It has nothing to do with America beyond being so stupid as to elect such low class imperfection to the office of President and First Lady. The decisions that they make can and will affect the world. Secondly, Michelle called his mother, Diana, an over-sexed clothes horse and further stated that she, Michelle, was more popular than Diana ever was. Thirdly, Michelle Obama showed her butt at every major social function endeavoring to be the Queen in the lime light. In other words, just a lack of class. Fourthly, the Queen Mother, William’s grand mother, also has her reasons. Obama refused to bow to her but a few days later bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia and Michelle manhandled her by becoming too familiar by putting her arm around her. The Queen only shakes hands with gloves on… That is the tradition and it is still honored by the Royals. The Queen said to her staff, “Never allow that woman to be in the same room with me again” and she meant every word of it. The gifts from Obama and Michelle were both tacky and in poor taste… It is all a matter of class. In addition, the Queen Mother supported Prince William in his decision due to the fact that the word is out about the lavish booze parties at the White House, the expensive vacations and state visits that cost the American tax payers millions of dollars un-necessarily when the American people need the resources… We here at True American can’t decide if it is just low class, no class, or all that has just been mentioned.

The Obama’s are desperately trying to make it a slight against America. Every past Head of State has always been invited… This is not a state function and William is not yet a Sovereign. It is just a multi-million dollar private wedding and the Obama’s have been royally snubbed by the British Royals; not America, just the present classless leaders…

Sent to me, any thoughts ?

Oh jesus, another politically motivated bunch of nonsense. Apparently the wedding is not a "state occasion" since Prince William is not a direct heir to the throne so you will not find any heads of state invited, although supposedly Sarkozy is.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Fourthly, the Queen Mother, William’s grand mother, also has her reasons. Obama refused to bow to her but a few days later bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia and Michelle manhandled her by becoming too familiar by putting her arm around her.
Part of a post by Farley

I wonder if the OP actually read this garbage, among other un-truths, I'm pritty sure the Queen Mother died in 2002.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
LOL Al, you are correct.
By the way guys, i just posted what i was sent, for your thoughts,
so don't take it personally Jim.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
What i find amusing, is that they have chosen the same date as Hitler's wedding to Eva Braun.
What with the Royal Family's German heritage, past individuals nazi sympathies, i wouldn't be surprised if Harry dusts off that black nazi uniform he wore to a fancy dress party and turns up at the Abbey suitably attired !

Back