Today's gene pool?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
So this was faked..................OK

Why?

I'm afraid that this, like many things involving guns may well end badly. There are a lot of "folks" who may just try this for real, either not knowing of the fake, or wanting to prove that they are such a good shot....

Gun play, two words that should never go together.

Last edited:

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Is this the Gene pool ??

Attachments

• Goodbye.jpg
    Goodbye.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 144

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I hate that shit, gives the anti gun lobby all the ammo they need. Why did the dickhead with the weapon need to wear sniper camo? Why did the dickhead with the watermelon have faith in the shooter? I know he wears sniper camo! total shitheads both of them.

and there you go Pete, you fell for what is a great piece of low end CGI work. Search you Tube for Behind the scenes .50 cal william tell and all will be revealed.

I must admit I want to know why theu did it. I couldn't listen to the audio, as I was at work. However, if you were at college and doing something on IT and viralism on the net... its working a treat

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I'm afraid that this, like many things involving guns may well end badly. There are a lot of "folks" who may just try this for real, either not knowing of the fake, or wanting to prove that they are such a good shot....

Gun play, two words that should never go together, just like power cords and swimming pools.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Back