Ford vs Ferrari---Ford wins again

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
This guy has a new Ferrari for two weeks and only has 500 miles on it?

What a wuss, I put that much on my 40 the first day!

The F car owner was and is a tool. He got caught trying to overpass on the wrong side of the road and got "smacked" for it. Yet another reason that F car owners have been getting lamb basted on every other forum (this has already made it's rounds as I have seen this on three other sites for days now). In short another "tool" with to much money (ceo of I-Pathology). He has slowly become the but end of all F car tool bag jokes!!!
From another site :
Imagine having to endure a 12 to 18 month waiting list to finally get your hands on a brand new Ferrari 458 Italia supercar, only to have it crushed under the wheels of a Ford F-150 pickup truck.

Well, that’s exactly what happened to the owner of this sorry looking Ferrari, which only had around 500 miles on the clock. The car reportedly belongs to the CEO of I-Pathology and was involved in the accident over the weekend in Brandon, Florida.

While the crash is still being investigated, it’s thought that the driver of the 458 Italia was attempting to pass illegally across a double yellow line to get into a turning lane when it came into contact with the pickup.

The good news, or the bad, whichever way you look at it, is that the car is likely to be repairable since the area damaged most is the trunk.

Last edited:
Hey those Lambo pictures made me think of something I never thought of before: if you land on you're roof, how do you get out? Do doors like that have provision for opening "normally" in case of an emergency?

Back