The Paddock.

For some reason The Paddock has shown up again when I hit the 'new posts' button. No matter I should be able to fix that easily enough.

But as a result I got suckered into reading some of the crap posted in this part of the site. Wow, there's some angry dudes out there!
I think some of you need chill, take a pill or whatever it is you do (go drive or work on your car maybe) before you burst a blood vessel.

Better yet find a another forum dedicated to the rage so you can carry on as expected there.

Bring back the dilemma thread!

Smile people.

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
Doug -

I agree - it's sad really. I've found it's best to pass quickly through the posts in the paddock or ignore them altogether.

Dave L

Doug,

You really hit the spot. I wrote a rilly, rilly good reply to your post, but decided better of posting it.

Suffice to say, I agree wholeheartedly with your comments.

40 life aint that serious guys!

Clive

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Good old Pete,

We knew the forces of good and evil could count on you!

Pete did anybody ever tell you that you look just like Mordechai?

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Nah, he looks like me. An extremely handsome young man with great tastes in motor cycles, cars and women. And modest as well.

Keith

Doug, Dave & Clive

Coming in here, being abusive to people you have never met - telling everyone that they speak crap, inviting people to leave the forum, you guys need to lighten up a bit! :evil:

But thank you for redefining Irony anyway ... :)

Back