A Shameless PLUG

Hi guys,

This is a shameless plug. I have just finished a video for a young as yet unsigned band that I am looking after.

We uploaded the video to youtube a couple of days ago. Please drop by and let us know your thoughts/impressions. All feedback is truly welcomed. I hope you like it.

Here's the link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FKDafnss5s

Thanks.

Mark,

Ps. Can anyone tell me why the video on YT doesn't give you the option to playback in HD?

Hi guys,

This is a shameless plug. I have just finished a video for a young as yet unsigned band that I am looking after.

We uploaded the video to youtube a couple of days ago. Please drop by and let us know your thoughts/impressions. All feedback is truly welcomed. I hope you like it.

The band sounds good (I just sent an email to my local radio station to recommend them).

Nice video.

Here's the link....

YouTube - Music Video by "The Irony" - The Life & Times of Johnny Spires

Thanks.

Mark,

Ps. Can anyone tell me why the video on YT doesn't give you the option to playback in HD?

What was the resolution of the video you uploaded? When I've uploaded 720P videos to YouTube, they've appeared as HD.

Thanks for the replies guys. Glad you like it.

The guys and gal in the band are really nice folk and work hard. They deserve a break. Thanks for the Radio mention Ben :)

The video is 1080p. From the YT help forums, it appears that alot of people are having the same trouble???

Back