If you love Lamborghini's don't look at this

It is a shame but who on earth buys one of these and thinks it is not a maintenance nightmare. Wasn't the old joke that with every lambo purchased you get a free tow truck? Again someone with more money than common sense.

I hope there isn't anyone out there stupid enough to try a copycat attempt at someones expensive toy as a result of this going on the internet.
That would be my concern.
There are plenty of brainless idiots around that would think it funny to film this kind of vandalism on their stolen mobile phone...:veryangry:

It does whiff of a publicity stunt though you have to say. Why are there TV cameras there and surely those guys could hit that thing harder.

Either way it's a real waste of a lovely car.

Trev

It's just some guy looking for attention. If an idiot wants to destroy his car as a publicity stunt then fine, who cares?

For people who are out looking for attention the best thing you can do is ignore....

My buddy has an 06' Gallardo that he got last year. So far its been no trouble at all, and the dealer has a great reputation for taking care of everything if problems do arise. So far, the Gallardo seems to be as reliable as a daily driver.

Back