One form of car mfr. dispute resolution...

Seymour Snerd

Lifetime Supporter
Owner destroys $284,000 Lamborghini | World | News | Toronto Sun

Thoughts that passed through my mind reading this:
  1. Hmmm, I wonder if the car's problems were really that bad...
  2. I wonder if Lamborghini regrets letting it go this far....
  3. Look how little damage a bunch of guys with sledge hammers were able to do. That's one tough car. Maybe I should buy one....
  4. I wonder what he wants for the engine/transaxle assembly. I haven't installed the powertrain in my GT40 yet....

That will show Lamborghini !!!!!!!

Do you think it fixed what ever was wrong with the engine ?

I'm glad he had that much money to wast , 'cause I sure don't .......

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Not sure about the scratched glass - but I'm pretty sure the rest will buff out with liberal quantities of Elbow Grease and compound... :eek:

Images of the suicide squad from Monty Python's Life of Brian come to mind. As Frank said "That'll show em" I wonder If Lamborghini will offer to sell him a new one, they must really have felt the pain of it - no wait, it wasn't their money was it?

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
I can't get over how stupid the owner was; he had the car for a short time, okay, he has troubles with it, they don't fix it, so he SMASHES it to pieces? If you ask me, this is a failure of childrearing- I can't imagine what his parents let him get away with when he was a kid. What a spoiled brat. If he wanted to get rid of the car, he could have given it away to a charity, they would have auctioned it, someone else could fix it, etc. The whole thing is criminal. There was a lot about that car that WASN'T broken, but now it's all fit only for the scrap heap. Except the engine- which was the problem to begin with, right?

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Absolutely. The ultimate form of "throwing your toys out of the pram"- smash the pram itself. Horrible. You can always walk away from something that's frustrating you, grab a few cheeseburgers, agreeably poison yourself, and come back later.

Back