Hey! Long time huh?

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Hey guys, and girls! How the hell have ya'll been? Haven't been around in a while. My life's been going 100 MPH. The baby is getting so big so fast! All my GT40s.com surfing time has pretty much been eaten up. Haha. She's asleep now, so I'm visiting.

I'm still working at Ford here in Brownwood. Still trying to save up for a SLC with a 4 rotor. Still not having any luck with that. LOL Why didn't ya'll warn me babies are so damned expensive!

I have been lurking a big, checking up on some projects I like to watch, reading the jokes thread. ALWAYS checking Fran's little corner to see what he's making next.

Anyways, I was just checking in to see how all my friends are doing!

Laters,

Brian

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Good to read you again Brian....

Babys -
Yes, very expensive, but worth every penny...
Time consuming, yes, but worth every moment...

Cherish this time - even as challenging as it may seem some times..

Brian Hamilton

Yeah, I just had to basically hold her down to get her in her PJ's. LOL She's gone from basically immobile to damn near walking in about a month. She's sitting up on her own, crawling, making all sorts of noises, saying Mama (constantly), and screaming at the top of her lungs. That girl has some pipes!

Hey Brian, great to hear from you! Happy all is well. Enjoy that baby, they become like us later you know.

AAAHHHH,,,, the teenage years. You got to love them for the first 10-11 years, cause they will terrorize you for the next 12.:shocked:
Enjoy the early years, they fly by oh so fast.

Bill

Brian Hamilton

I've got them both covered. I have the 8 month old. Wow, she's actually 8 months old TODAY! And I have a 15 year old step-daughter. Who, by the way, I was just fighting to wake up so she can go to school!!! LOL

Hey Brian,

Yeah, my youngest just hit the 10 month mark, and my oldest is almost 7 yrs. Hands full doesn't even begin to describe how hectic things are. Baby's are expensive, but the bad news is they don't get any cheaper until they leave home (and even then, there's no guarantee).

Way to hang in there with the Ford dealership. Right now steady income is key. Hang in there, you find a way - that's what I keep telling myself - I may have to build my chassis from scratch at this rate :)

Ian

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Baby's are expensive, but the bad news is they don't get any cheaper until they leave home (and even then, there's no guarantee).

I can tell you that they don't. My "baby" is now 27 and I still have to send her about $450 a month. Some kids never grow up, I guess.

Cheers from Doug!!

Back