Another time waster....

That one's easy - just drag the mouse off the right side of the box and ball will stay still. Then quickly drag the pointer back in and click on the ball before it falls! :laugh:

It's hard to do it the right way partly because they programmed in too large of a gravity component so it doesn't move like your brain has been trained to expect it to.:furious:

I was able to do it by using a yo-yo principle - just move the cursor up and down so the ball "bounces" like a yo-yo, and click on the ball when it passes the cursor. Took a few tries.

Ian

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Here's how I managed.....lift the ball to the top border as close to a side as possible. It will stick and the ball will hang very still next to the border. Then take your cursor and "attack" the ball by bringing it in horizontally from the side, clicking as soon as it contacts the ball. You have to be quick, b/c as soon as you pass the border the ball starts to fall, but once you get a grip on the timing it works every time.

Cheers from Doug!!

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
I just right clicked it, it froze the ball wherever it was, then clicked the ball. LOL

Guess I like to cheat though...

Back