Woman runs over mattress!!

<table style="width: 104.4%;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3" width="104%"><tbody><tr><td style="padding: 0in; width: 99.38%;" valign="top" width="99%">A Woman ran over a mattress on the highway,
And decided not to worry -- and kept on driving.

The ensuing jumble finally whipped around enough
To tear a hole in the fuel tank.

The Subsequent Lack Of Fuel Is What Finally
Brought Her Vehicle To Its Knees.

She Had Still Managed To Drive 30 More Miles
With A 60-Pound Tangle of Stuff Wrapped Around Her Drive shaft.

She Had it Towed To Her Dealership And Complained
That The Vehicle Had A "Sort Of Shimmy"
When She Was Driving At High Speeds.

Below Are The Photos Of What They
Found At Her Dealership....................

The Last Photo Is By Far The Best.

"Sort Of A Shimmy" -- I'll Bet It Did!

download

download

download

Is This Just The Best Or What?
They Still Can't Believe Their Eyes.

And Still Wondering How
To Remove It!

</td></tr></tbody></table> ...hand me that long screwdriver, Earl...

Ron Earp

Admin
Did you paste this from an email? If so the embedded pictures from an email unfortunately do not translate to forum postings.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
This reminds me of a day in 1970 where I wish I'd never helped. I was on my way to Leeds Yeadon airport and a car overtook me with something dragging along underneath the car emitting quite a lot of smoke. I Instantly became the good samaritan and raced after him and whizzed past and my passenger flagged him down.
He stopped and jumped out as now his car had abundant smoke coming from underneath. It turned to be a sack of staw but would it come free from underneath, would it hell and now it's blazing rather than just smoking. Did any of us carry a fire extinguisher ? Did we hell. Did any body ever imagine each of us would have our own mobile phone a few years later ? Did we hell. I suggested to him to get back in and drive like crazy ? He called me crazy. Well, his nice Austin 1800 obviously had an slight oil leak (I think they all did) and in no time at all, flames were coming out under the bonnet.
I decided I had done enough damage in this guys life so I said to him get back away from the fire because the fuel tank would soon erupt. I went on my way and continued to the airport and as we took off, I did a wide arcing starboard turn over the area and the position of the incident was plain to see with a couple of fire engines and the car completely gutted.

Back