Bin Laden dead

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Evidently a CIA hit in Islamabad... information is still scarce.

I don't think anyone is going to stick up for him.... well, Hugo Chavez, maybe... nver passes up an opportunity to make a fool of himself.

I'm as glad as the next guy to see Bin Laden dead but the Special Forces part of me is thinking of the number of suicide bombers he is going to call to martyrdom... although as i understand it he has a lot less influence than he use to... still there will always be some dumb bastards who will gladly to to Allah to avenge him What a mess... thank you Mr Bush...

In his speech, Pres. Obama mentioned special forces in the firefight but another official later said that it was a SEAL team, that they weren't aware if Bin Laden was actually in the firefight himself, but his body which they recovered had a bullet hole in the head..."resisting arrest" do you suppose? :eek:)

Security conditions around the world elevated in case of retaliation. Can't wait to hear the Pakistani response tomorrow. They had no idea he was living in a mansion on the outskirts of Islamabad! Right!!!

Apparently he was living in a compound right next to the Pakistani equivalent of Sandhurst (West Point). I feel like we are being played by them.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
We will have a party today to celebrate this brilliant news and I will raise a glass to the SEAL team that brought this about.

Keith

Roger that - it's Cristal time!

I wonder if GB snr is hoping that his skeletons also found their way to Paradise?

humm... I just hope it will be true.

The picture showed worldwide is clearly a fake.
There is no islamic tradition of dead body left in the sea.

Something is not convincing me btw.

photo-fake-mort-ben-laden-640x256.jpg

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
The picture being circulated is a fake. However the US Armed Forces have verified through Osama's DNA that it is truly his body that they have..

Paybacks are hell though and I feel like we may have cut only one head off of a two headed snake. They will lash out at the entire western world and it will likely be soon...

The picture being circulated is a fake. However the US Armed Forces have verified through Osama's DNA that it is truly his body that they have..

Paybacks are hell though and I feel like we may have cut only one head off of a two headed snake. They will lash out at the entire western world and it will likely be soon...

Randy, I completely agree. To those people it will be a case of "The king is dead, long live the king", and another will take his place....

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
I don't think so- not any more than they already would have. Randy is right, though- the other head of the snake is al-Zawahiri, who needs to be killed as well. I have a particular disgust for this individual as he trained as a physician and then became an international criminal and murderer. He is a disgrace to our profession.

The capture and killing of bin Laden is a victory for international intelligence and police work. These guys are not political figures- they are international criminals and finally have been successfully treated as such. Good for the SEALs- they scored big on this one.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
What i want to know is, if Bin Laden is truly dead ,
then who the heck is this guy i've been sheltering all these years ?

:stunned:

I'm pissed off that his dead body was shown any respect at all and apparently buried at sea......it should have been tossed into a New York city garbage dumpster with the frickin rats..

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Craig,

Any respect shown to Bin Laden's body had nothing to do with him, after all, we just killed him!

The resect shown to his body was to lessen the outrage for the few who see him as a hero. Also it shows that we are better than the animals that left thousands in a smoking pile of rubble.

I want to thank President Obama for making the end of this mass murderer job one for the CIA, and thanks to the CIA for a job well done.

Additionally, if as we are hearing, the Navy Seals were the ones who pulled this off, then they deserve out heart felt thanks!

Last edited:
Back