Now Pakistan knows the feeling.....

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Al Qaedia /Taliban / Raghead/ Islamist terrorists attacked the Pakistani Naval facility at Mehran near Karachi overnight. They - the terrorists - seemingly have made a claim it's in retaliation for the death of their previous leader and general detritis 'sandals in the bin' laden.
In the attack at least one Lockheed Orion P3C and maybe a few more (possibly up to four) were destroyed or badly damaged. If a load of bullets were wizzing around, the other aeroplanes (seemingly parked very close to the one on fire) will be grounded for quite a while anyway.
They only use them to keep track of the Indian Submarines (fourteen mostly ex soviet in total of which about five are fully serviceably and operational ) but they should not worry too much as the Indians keep ramming them into large Motor Vessels because their sonar is a heap of crap. Having said that the Pakistani navy have never succeeded all that much either with the Indian Navy running circles around them in the so called war of 1971 when Karachi suffered from heavy Indian naval bombardment.

Keith

David, I have a question for you and it's not rhetorical.

What (if any) is the difference between a Dissident, a Militant, a Terrorist, a Freedom Fighter, a Seperatist etc.

In some way they all seem to be murdering bastards but are blessed with one of these handles (dissident springs to mind) which seeks to qualify their murderous vicious actions.

For example, why are the current crop of REAL IRA thugs called dissidents? I would have thought that the Terrorist handle would have suited them down to the ground as they are now politically divorced from any 'reality' or public support, and would make it easier for the International Community to deal with them as Terrorists and Drug Dealers.

We need a Gitmo and I would suggest Rockall.

blog36.jpg

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Ironic you should publish a picture of Rockall. It was a favoured landmark on the Shackleton en route from the ocean to returning to R.A.F. Ballykelly, now renamed as Shackleton Barracks. (Near Limavady). When the I.R.A. (I.N.L.A) terrorists blew up what had been our local pub (the Dropping Well in Ballykelly village) we could only think of it as murder. Eleven soldiers plus six civilians died and countless more were injured. All chances of calling them, the terrorists, human beings evaporated then and there. What ever label you use they are total dross.

Back