Keith's Birthday

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
65yrs young - THE MAGIC FIGURE. The Old Age Pension kicks in - Now a man of immense wealth.
Happy Birthday Keith.

:drummer::guitarist: :pepper: :gossip::pepper: :guitarist: :drummer:

:pepper::pepper::pepper::chug::chug::chug::chug::pepper::pepper::pepper:
:pepper::pepper::pepper::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::pepper::pepper::pepper:
:dead:boomsmile:chug::juggle::juggle::argue:

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
Happy Birthday Keith. You can officially start counting back from now on... :)

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Keith,

Happy Birthday my friend..................................

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Keith, happy birth.............................boy, that is a crappy song too:)

Last edited:

Keith

Thanks guys! I am laying down in a darkened room being tended by 6 nubile (and quite nude) nurses who are administering to my every need and mopping my fevered brow.

Ah. I see what's happened.

OK I am awake and typing a response on GT40s.

Thanks for your felicitations chaps. Would also like to point out the real meaning of Mr Morton's fiscal comment.

He means that of today, the disability & support benefits I have been receiving over the past 2 years cease, and my state pension in the princely amount of £126.50 weekly kicks in.

For those that require loans or handouts. Please form an orderly line.

Forgive me, but I must now return to my nurses.. :)

Keith

No problem Dalton. I hate odd numbers. Pleased to round it down for you. Cheque is in the post...:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Keith

By the way, I found a great cure for my tired eyes...

Attachments

• Eye eye!.jpg
    Eye eye!.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 138

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Many happy returns to you, anyway, I am not far behind you. We can get adjacent rocking chairs and pretend they are GT40 pilot chairs....

Keith,

A belated happy birthday to you mate - I hope that the party went well. Just returned from a windswept Cornish holiday, so sorry I missed the nubile women. I'm sure David will tell all :)

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Graham,
I had to apologise for my absence. Her indoors had a misfire on her S80 and the pipework to get into the plugs goes on and on. The RAC came in the end and identified the coil pack on the no 3 cylinder but it left it all to late to go to Keith's pissup and get back to Heathrow and on to the Albert Hall. It looks like a cheese run coming up by way of saying sorry so I'll let you know where the next lunch will be after Le Mans.

Back