Domtoni is 61 years young today

Thanks Dave for your wishes !!

I've got a few in the garage and a few Barbarescos laying around, but really tonight its with the Friday Night Beer Drinking Society at the local Batham's pub in the village !!

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
That Barbaresco also takes a lot of beating. Tonight I have a Nebbiolo d'Alba with a Sirloin and small Jerseys so we will raise a glass to your compleanno.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Dom,

Happy Birthday my friend, you are only a few months older and wiser than I, old man:)

Last edited:
Thanks all for your kind words. Here is a few tid bits of trivia that happened today. Note the last one:
Anyway, here is a bit of trivia for today:
- Bunker Hill day was today - one of the first battles of the Civil War
3 minutes ago · Privacy: · Like ·
Domenic Toni ‎- The Statue of Liberty 1885 arrives in NY harbour. My dad passed by the Statute when he arrived back in the states in 1936 after an 16 year stay growing up in Italy.
- The citizens of Berlin rose up against the Soviets in 1953 and this struggle really stays with me. Today was a German National Holiday until it was replaced by Unification Day in 1989. And no, when I lived in Germany, today was not a holiday just because today fell on Saturday and Sunday !!
- In 1995, Juan Manuel Fangio died (he was considered the greatest Formula 1 driver of all time at least until 1970).
3 minutes ag

Back