I want one!

Thanks for the post Pete.

Just my opinion, we may have terrorism wars conflicts recession etc etc etc but while there are individuals like this around doing what they do I'm sure we will survive as a species.

Best of luck to him I hope it is a success.

What a concept! I like.

'If you live in the USA or your country has similar civil aviation regulations, then the hoverbike will be classed as a 'ultralite' which means you do not need a pilot's license to fly it.'

Uh Oh....no pilot's license, no driver's license, no motorcycle license? We'll probably be seeing this on Tosh.0 or the next Jackass film. :thumbsup:

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Look at all those carbon emissions!

(that was a joke)

Pretty cool, although has some pretty serious "hey y'all watch this" potential.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Rather cool would be an understatement. I could replace my Peugeot scooter
with something like that. Imagine taking it down the high street??

I think that this is pretty cool. Good for him for spending his own money and time to put this together.

Of course, being a helicopter pilot says a lot about his mental state.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
I agree with your last comment. I nearly was one when I first came out of the R.A.F. and joined B.A. Helicopters (B.A.H.) in Aberdeen on the S61. I saw the light quite quickly before taking up my posting to the Shetlands and jumped at the offer to become test crew at B.Ae. Woodford on the Comet and the Nimrod Mk3 AEW instead.
The B.A.H. job was quite terrifying at times and I had a premonition I would not reach old age if I carried on with it. Some say I should have carried on.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Duc has a new home in Germany. The guy really wanted that particular bike so badly and paid a good price so I let it go.

Back