Fourth of July

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I would like to wish everyone here on our fourm a Happy 4th of July........... Down with the British:)

Keith

I would like to wish everyone here on our fourm a Happy 4th of July........... Down with the British:)

For crying out loud Jim... Get it right, it's the ENGLISH to blame. Ask any Scot, Welsh or Irishman....

The English are to blame for Everything that's Ever Happened. I thought they taught you that at school?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Geez Keith, it's all so complicated.

Actually, when I was in school, they concentrated on the important countries, so I didn't hear to much:)

For crying out loud Jim... Get it right, it's the ENGLISH to blame. Ask any Scot, Welsh or Irishman....

The English are to blame for Everything that's Ever Happened. I thought they taught you that at school?

I had an Englishman for my US history teacher. It made for an interesting perspective when we got to the American Revolution.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
So now when we hear about Paul Revere calling out "The British are coming".........Was he wrong?

Or was he just trying to irritate them?

Keith,

As always you hit the nail on the head,.

Everything I know about preparing and celebrating the 4th of July came from a film condensed in these two clips.

YouTube - ‪Potato moonshine vodka‬‏

YouTube - ‪If Steve McQueen Were President...‬‏

Last edited:
Back