News of the World et seq/hacking mobile phones.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Call me cynical but I think that arresting the women Rebekah Brooks could be the undesirable element in the police force starting to cover their grimy trail before she was allowed to answer any questions before a commons committe next tuesday. With the top policeman resigning today as well, he can disappear of the face of the earth and no one can question him if he so chooses . I heard that a forty three year old women had been arrested as I went to a lunch time piss up and I thought Why ? She's not going anywhere. She's agreed to appear on Tuesday. This mystery will deepen and deepen and you are going to end up with the same inquiries in the USA. I am quite please to see the Murdochs being brought down but there are a lot of shareholders who are running for their lives right now. I think the Murdochs should join Bin Laden in the Indian Ocean. I also think there is going to be a lot of resignations in the police force in the UK in the next week.
In fact this is almost time to impeach Cameron because of his shady involvement as well.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
David, you may have something there. I just read an article that said essentially what you posted.

They also seem to think the police do not want her to testify at this time.

As Mudoch's power to scare and intimidate goes away, I understand there are lots of folks who have stories to tell.

Just as Watergate took a while to unravel, this will take time as well. But in the end, the full story will come out:)

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Just watch the Police that have been tarnished queing up to resign tomorrow morning. They have a final salary scheme with gold plated pensions in the Met Police
and that will be affected if they are charged before resigning.
It could almost be a police free day in London tomorrow.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
It was suggested on Sky news this evening that the questions that she will be able to answer on Tuesday afternoon have been drastically reduced becuase of her arrest so the Police mafia have achieved their plan. Expect a lot of 'no comment' answers as her councel will almost shut down almost every question. It's the hottest, liveliest, and most vivaceous show in town this week. I doubt there will be any public galleries on this one. Also its England V India this week from Thursday at Lords and though not the Ashes it's still the best team in the world playing at a test match in London. And I'll be there for most of it..........

Makes me wonder if the Media Matters people (read George Soros) were involved. But I don't expect this to drop just with the Murdochs. I expect more to be dragged into it as well. Italian TV said an hour ago that the Chipping Norton Group (read political elites from both in and out of the government) are involved in the mess. So I read that to mean politicians on all sides, police, judges et el.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Domtoni,

Good God, you really have no idea what is going on!

You follow the Murdoch/Fox method of dissinformation, when in trouble, bring in big time liberal names to confuse the issue.

Are you sure that this isnt the fault of:

Saul Alinski
Michale Moore
Acorn
Ted Kennedy
Trotsky
the Easter Bunny

Damian, the Murdoch empire has been a "Cancer on the Body Politic" for decades. They have made huge amounts of money from smear campaigns, partial truths, out of context news, illegal activities and outright lies. Their threat of smear tactics have kept folks in power from confrunting their illegal tactics, those days are over!!!!!

They have been caught and are going down. The world rejoices!!!!

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Domtoni,

Good God, you really have no idea what is going on!

You follow the Murdoch/Fox method of dissinformation, when in trouble, bring in big time liberal names to confuse the issue.

Are you sure that this isnt the fault of:

Saul Alinski
Michale Moore
Acorn
Ted Kennedy
Trotsky
the Easter Bunny

Domtoni, the Murdoch empire has been a "Cancer on the Body Politic" for decades. They have made huge amounts of money from smear campaigns, partial truths, out of context news, illegal activities and outright lies. Their threat of smear tactics have kept folks in power from confrunting their illegal tactics, those days are over!!!!!

They have been caught and are going down. The world rejoices!!!!
I made a mistake, it should read Dontoni, sorry Damian.

I am working since decades in the networking space and since 13 years in the network security space and all I can say is....You will not have enough phantasy to imagine the reality about hacking attacks, the value of data, the value of a full functional botnet and so on ...This is not even a scratch on the surface....

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
There will be more murders before this is done. Another 'policeman' says his conscience is clear but still he fell on his sword this afternoon when he was told he was about to be investigated.

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Tomorrow afternoon's committee enquiry is live on Sky TV and will be essential viewing. It's unlikely to be an inquisition but this is the biggest British political scandal in seventy five years. Shamefully so.
They will conclude that JR Ewing had something to do with all of this.:lol: And it's probable that the Sun reader majority will believe them.

So, where is Spitting Image when we need it now ?

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Indeed James - this is so big I cannot see the top - and seventy five years is a bit conservative. It's going to run and run and it will hit the USA in the very near future even though quite a few there think this is just a local disturbance in the UK..
How many people will be involved ? It will probably many many more than here.
This is the stuff of drawn swords and firing squads at dawn.......

I can't imagine Cameron enjoying his flat bed much in first class tonight en route from JNB to LHR. I iamgine he'll be on the sat phone all night long.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Yes, David, quite a big story.

Undoubtedly it will hit the US, in a big way, I hope. These mother f****rs, threw their weight around, intimidated everyone that got in their way, intimidated them in the worst way. Just like here in the US, they can and do ruin peoples life's for short term personal gain.

This goes back quite a number of years, and I know Murdoch moved folks around between the companies, so it's very very likely that they did these practices over here.

How could they keep this quiet for all these years, they never had disgruntled employees? Was everyone that scared of them?

Last edited:
Back