Mysterious roof dents on Murcielagos

I watched the megafactories lambo on fox last week.
I have to say I was shocked at the amount of space frame still in the chassis's of these cars.

They never went into detail on the chassis so I gathered they are not doing anything special or they would be crowing about it.

Jim

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
This is how the dents get there.....

Attachments

• amanda-ellis-lamborghini-lp640-girl_72.jpg
    amanda-ellis-lamborghini-lp640-girl_72.jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 801

Keith

So you say, but where is it?

Looked back about 15 Paddock Pages and can't find the darned thread. If I had, I would have posted this....

4ever.jpg

;o) And for some of them that is THE ONLY way they can get there.........
(glad I havent RUN INTO too many of those!!) Scott

Ah Keith, while slightly peripheral to the subject, your informative post has inspired me to apply for a Government Grant from Julia to research the impact of nipples on Lamborghini roofs. Should keep me busy for a while; don't call, I'll get back to you.

Keith

Yeah ok, peripheral I'll give you that, but just because you can't actually SEE them doesn't mean they are not there and , er, hard (ish) :)

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Ah Keith, while slightly peripheral to the subject, your informative post has inspired me to apply for a Government Grant from Julia to research the impact of nipples on Lamborghini roofs. Should keep me busy for a while; don't call, I'll get back to you.

Dalton, make sure you ask for two or three million She isn't interested in wasting anything less than at least that! Oh and mention pink bats and global warming, you will be sure to get the grant.

Keith I'll find it for you, naughty boy!

Keith

Dalton, make sure you ask for two or three million She isn't interested in wasting anything less than at least that! Oh and mention pink bats and global warming, you will be sure to get the grant.

Keith I'll find it for you, naughty boy!

In the UK, Lesser Crested Newts always get the job done fundwise Pete $$$$$$$$$$.

Thanks for finding the Dilemma thread mate. I have posted a Public Service Announcement there. Be sure to read it as I believe it contains important information regarding a popular mode of transport that could save you much embarrassment.

Back