Manchester Riots kick off.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Kicking off here big time.Smoke is now visable.Whilst out at 2pm this afternoon, i saw 4 riot vans full of Police parked up near me, behind a disused church .Soon after Police turned me back, was heading to a plumber's merchant in Salford ( Lucky BBC, they just got relocated there, they don't know what they are in for !!!)

Out in the garden smoking a lamb joint, listening to the sirens tonight.
Keeping a note of how close they stop to here. Oh what fun, takes me back to Brixton riots of 1985, when a bugger ran through my house and jumped over the back fence, to escape Police !

Earlier, i remembered my machete and wood hand axe, duly sharpened them up with an angle grinder... you just never know when they may take a leaf out of the London rioters book, wrong foot the Police and head away from the shops of the city centre & head for the affluent shops in the suburbs, just like last night in Acton.

Should be a fun night, bottle of wine, radio and sirens, woo wee ! Aren't these kids fun !!!

Andy,

I chuckled with the phrase " Out in the garden smoking a lamb joint".....so that's what you call MJ there? Seriously, be careful.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Thanks Doc , experience tells me to sleep light tonight..
Reports on local news, taxi drivers held up, seems to be spasmodic, lets hope so.
They shut down both main line railway stations, apparently youths coming in from the city of Leeds, waiting for them to shut down the metro.
Local radio station saying hundreds of youths gathering . Guess a lot from Moss Side, God help us , lol, combined iq of 10.
Maybe i'll invite some in for tea, got a big basement to underpin foundations on ,,,,,

Charlie Farley

Supporter
All coach journeys now terminated outside the city, sounds like we got alot of foreigners trying to get in, to cause trouble.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Latest on local radio
* yea, i saw a car pull up at my local supermarket, mum & dad and 2 kids, each got a trolley, filled it up and loaded upthe car * feck me, should be shot as looters imho.
What a great example to set your children...

Back