Glad they chose adoption!

Way to go Bob....

Nothing like muddying the waters by showing off the 0.1% who made it big...

Come on, you can do better than that, surely.....:uneasy:

Way to go Bob....

Nothing like muddying the waters by showing off the 0.1% who made it big...

Come on, you can do better than that, surely.....:uneasy:

Muddying the waters. I bet there is someone close to you that was a candidate for abortion.

If you have children, imagine how different your life would be if you had chosen to abort them.

Or, did you?

Muddying the waters. I bet there is someone close to you that was a candidate for abortion.

If you have children, imagine how different your life would be if you had chosen to abort them.

Or, did you?

But then I wouldn't have known the difference because they would have been aborted. Come on Bob, your argument is juvenile.

But we don't know is of those aborted what they would have accomplished in life. And we won't know what our role in this life is until we get to the next world where it will be disclosed.

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
What if - this thread is starting to get very weird!:laugh:
Anyway what about the counter argument i.e all the b******s that should have been aborted, but were'nt - oh what a lovely world it would be!!:shocked:

Dave

Look at the tremendous effort put into saving a convicted mass murderer on death row. Compare it to the casual taking of an innocent unborn.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Plus, most people on death row are not mass murderers, they are poor, drug and alcohol addicted, abused as kids and usually provided with marginally adequate at best representation.

And, a significant percentage have been proven after conviction to be innocent.

So, yes we do spend a lot of time and money to make sure everyone (including the "mass murderers" on death row are guilty).

That's because the person on death row is clinically alive you doofus....

:snore:

The real abortion here is this thread.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Pete,

Lurking - agreed
Flogging a deadhorse - agreed
Wrong forum - Do we need to look back over some of the threads that you have started?

I don't think so Graham, I know the paddock is where anything goes, but I don't think that includes personal abuse and disrespect of individuals.
And I hope that you will not find personal abuse and trash talk in anything I have posted. If you do I will plead drunkenness.;)

I don't think so Graham, I know the paddock is where anything goes, but I don't think that includes personal abuse and disrespect of individuals.
And I hope that you will not find personal abuse and trash talk in anything I have posted. If you do I will plead drunkenness.;)

On this I have to agree with you wholeheartedly Pete.

Oh, and even the drunken bit :)

Back