What's happened to the scourge of English cricket ?

Warnies personal life is crap.But I miss his cricket playing very much. He even gave batting a bit of a go sometimes, as a tail-ender not bad.

For me, the best spinner of all time. I know Muralitharan has more wickets, but around 200 of them were against Bangladesh, so for me they (barely) count. Warnie was simply the man....

And that's tough to say being an Englishman. Quite what he's done to himself now though goes against what most red blooded Aussies would be prepared to do for a Sheila :)

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Looks like a Shiela's ponce now. Such a pity as he was a man's man before.
A brilliant bowler in his time and probably still is.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Now come on you blokes the reason Warnie looks a bit like a drover's dog# at the moment is he is shagging Liz at every possible moment. And I'm guessing you buggers are jealous. I know I am. You can see from the photo that he is sweating and I can guarantee it is not the Pommie summer that has him that way.
Warnie is a dead set honest to god Legend, almost as big a legend as Don, Boonie the Waugh and Chappell brothers.
Who else can get a belly full of piss, pick up a couple of Pommie sheilas, shag them all night and then go out and take sixfor against the Poms the next day?
No one except Waaaaaarrrrrnnnnniiiieeeee.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

#For non Aussie's... Drovers dog. Describes a person who looks like a drover's dog...All ribs and dick!

Warnie is a dead set honest to god Legend, almost as big a legend as Don, Boonie the Waugh and Chappell brothers.

A total legend. But don't mention the Chappell brothers. One brother orders his bowler to bowl underarm to win a one dayer, and Chappelli couldn't even beat Beefy in a scrap....

:)

I dont know much about cricket but wasn't that bowler a third Chappel? Trevor?

I did go to the centenary test though - Lillee, Marsh etc.

Tim.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Yes it was Trevor, but he did it to the Kiwis so it doesn't count.;)
Speaking of spinners a young 23 year old took his first test wicket with his first ball yesterday and went on to take 5 for 34 against the Sri Lankens.
Nathan Lyon is his name. Not a bad start to a test career.

Back