Watch this space!

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I am in possession of information that will blow the current Australian Government out of existence and force an election if it is true.
It comes from a very reliable source as they say in the classics, but frankly I am not game to go public with it until I can get more confidence in it's veracity.
Watch this space.:shy:

FFS Pete! That's like telling someone that you want to tell them something, but not until later. Not Cricket old bean!!

Seriously, can you get some dirt on our lot from your sources?

Pat

Supporter
Julia Gillard is really a man and he/she's secretly carrying on with Prince Charles???

I am in possession of information that will blow the current Australian Government out of existence and force an election if it is true.
It comes from a very reliable source as they say in the classics, but frankly I am not game to go public with it until I can get more confidence in it's veracity.

Pete, you're not taking one for the team and shagging the welsh bird are you???

Post deleted.

I must not get involved in political discussion, I must not get involved in political discussion, I must not...

Last edited:
The Australian Government have employed G-man as their Science and Technology advisor? ;)

Kangaroos are actually alien beings that have been observing us for several hundreds of years in order to more effectively subjugate us to their future marsupial rule.

Tim, repeat after me, I must not get involved in political discussion.;)

Hehe :)

I deleted the original post after I had written that.

The original post was a goodbye in case you disappeared message. Given what howard and his pet snakes did to our rights.
Went on to say the new bunch(s) have been no better for the country, and gave a recipe for Lib's to win easily - involving tossing Abbott and the howard worshippers and reinstalling Turnbull.
There are many of us who can't bring ourselves to vote for howard lackies but would vote for Turnbull in an attempt to save this sinking ship.
If that happened and they win they would have to make a giant effort to clean up politics and bureaucracy in Australia to get anyone's faith in politicians of any kind (especially major party liars, er, politicians (inc' Greens)) back.
With Shorten on the climb the Labour party may well destroy themselves altogether anyway though.

But I won't say any of that as I don't want to get into political discussions.

Timstradamus

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I also made a plea for a bill of rights or similar to protect us from our political lia... Er, 'leaders' (of any persuasion).

One other vain hope would be that Tony Windsor might start up a party ala Democrats (Australian), God knows who with though...
We need honest, rational people capable of independent thought who remember that they are supposed to represent voters... Lol, I must be dreaming...

But I won't mention any of that either.

Tim.

Last edited:
I don't mind Turnbull myself. But what did we do to deserve all this? I wouldm't feed most of our pollies. But let's not get political here, some people get carried away.

Oh sorry, did I say all that out loud? ;)
I'll use the same excuse as everyone else does - hey it's the paddock, anything goes... ;p

Really it was just to give Pete a chuckle. I've posted both with and against him a few times over the years, thought I'd try and confuse him some more. ;)
Sorry folks. ;)

Mind you I think old Damocles should accept some of the blame for leaving us hanging like that. ;)
Can't wait to see what he's got!

Tim.

Last edited:

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Come on Pete, out with it ! Surely by now, you know that what is revealed within the 4 walls of this Forum stays within the 4 walls !!!

Mind you, it will have to be a good one if it can do more damage to Gillard & her comrades than they are managing to do themselves on a weekly basis !!

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Keith

Can't take any more Pete. Got to sleep... get young David to phone me...

This had better be good..:evil:

Back