Imagine you're a Woman....

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
No, I can't imagine but I can imagine in about ten years he's going to be looking for that same building to jump from but this time without ......

That's rather bitter and cynical, Tim. She might be very nice, and love cars and football, and leave the toilet seat up for him, and let him spend their income how he pleases.... Oooh, just woke up from a nap. Where was I??

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Keith,
love your videos, you really come up with them on your channel.

If I were a woman, well, I'd slip the ring on his wee man (as they say, among other things, up here) then dance naked in front of him - that ought to make his eyes water!:laugh:

As a man, I admire his balls, both for asking the question in such a way, and for jumping off a building to do it. I am guessing he has some experience at doing the jumping thing but nonetheless very ballsy.

Dave

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Sorry to continue my cynicism but Dave, notice the heavy breath this kind gent takes just before the plunge? That wasn't because he new what he was about to enact, it was due to the question he was about to get an answer to. I remember distinctly how it took my breath away too. Little did I know then but in hind site I realize it was God slugging me in my stomach for being so stupid!

Keith

Keith,
love your videos, you really come up with them on your channel.

If I were a woman, well, I'd slip the ring on his wee man (as they say, among other things, up here) then dance naked in front of him - that ought to make his eyes water!:laugh:

Dave

Bloody hell Dave, that is so, er, so North of the Border..:eek:

You must be a Pict mate..... :stunned:

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Notice the look of victory on her face......watch out, dude. That's the last time you were in charge of anything, when you jumped off the roof, there.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Nasty dress, but revealing.
Thighs come together at the top, like two ' Hams '
She's going to end up a ' fattie '
I'll pass on that one thanks.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Hmmm, well I've been very happily married to a beautiful girl for over 35 years
so it can work.:heart:

Yep you guessed it, Di sometimes reads my posts.:rolleyes:

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
so it can work.:heart:

Yep you guessed it, Di sometimes reads my posts.:rolleyes:

And Pete, I bet you run the household; you run the dishwasher, the dryer, the oven, the vacuum cleaner, the iron......:pepper:

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Some of you guys are so cynical.:shocked: I note that cynicism comes from pain, and Ive been there too, divorce and death, but hey, third time lucky:happy:

so it can work.
Yep you guessed it, Di sometimes reads my posts.

Pete I know you really meant the first bit:heart:, but if Di does read that, you may get bitch slapped just for the implied insincerity.:laugh:

Dave

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
Hi all

My lady and I have been together 15 years and have 2 boys.

She loves the 40 so much she asked me to build one for her, which I am now in the process of doing.

She always comes down to the garage with coffee for me and to inspect the current progress.

Dimi

Pam and I have been married for 23 years and have 4 kids. She is totally awesome! She wants me to have any car I want and can afford. She loves me to have my 40 as well as the new FR500S, '31 vicky, C6 Corvette, etc...

Our two older boys have solo'd off at the local PCA HPDE track events with her total support. Sure don't make them like this very often.

Back