Time for Tribal Council ?

Can we tolerate this ?

Quote; " ---- get over yourself and piss off --- "

Personally I feel that multiple statements like this is lowering the standards of a sophisticated forum like GT 40 s.

Z.C.

Oh you must not be to familiar with this group are you? That's the norm! We all rib and jab each other but when it comes down to it everyone helps out and acts in a civil manner. Now the paddock is a whole other animal but even there while we may not agree and go at one another we each have reespect for our conterparts. I can see how coming from the outside how this might look bad but seriously if you have thin skin you shouldn't be on any forum because that seems like someone was holding back because far worse has been said and laughed at.
Now if that post was a joke than you got me and I owe you one so get over yourself and piss off

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Damian,

As much as you piss me off, I kind of like you and I would never vote you off the island!

Unless.....................I can win something:)

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Hello,
My name is G-man and you are all free to piss off...

... And die!

wait, I thought it was "...now get over yourself, and f&%$ off...."

"piss off" seems much more civil......almost polite, really.....

Keith

Well, personally speaking I would rather be on the inside pissing out than on the outside pissing in if you know what I mean.. :)

This is a great Tribal Council Meeting you fellows.

Now fuck off.

You sheep-shaggers are soft. Your quote is word for word what my old Mum used to say as she tucked me into bed. ;)

Mind you, deep down I kind of agree with you Zollis (unless it was said in jest).

Tim.

Last edited:
Back